Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

ATAC || Academy of Olympians

a part of “ATAC || Academy of Olympians”, a fictional universe by Zoey26123.

At the Academy of Olympians, young Olympians attend school with each other during the school year. As the Olympics grow closer, attacks on the athletes begin to occur. ATAC is intervenes, but can they find the criminal before the Olympics are cancelled?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “ATAC || Academy of Olympians”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 8:31 pm

Please reserve characters, ask questions, interact with your fellow roleplayers, and plot for our characters here!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: ATAC || Academy of Olympians

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AmeliaIsGhostly on Sat Jul 11, 2015 9:36 pm

Hey Zoey! I'd love to be apart of this roleplay~

If you don't mind, could I reserve the female archery student?

Her face claim will be Emily Kinney (I might change this however)

She'll be from North America

Her hex code is #995C7A
..........................................................................................I must have flowers, always, and always.” ― Claude Monet

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AmeliaIsGhostly
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:10 pm

You are good to go Amelia!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:23 pm

Oooo Zoey. I love the olympics. This looks to be fun!

May I reserve a female gymnast? The FC being Li Bingbing

I think I'll have her from Asia, and the hex code being #F9966B

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jul 12, 2015 12:15 am

I gots you down!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:38 pm

Whoa Zoe this looks really cool! I don't think I have seen a Rp like this before.

I was wondering if I could snag two characters?

My first character will be Jake.T Austin and he'll be the male fútbol player.

He's from South America and his Hex is #949461

For my second character I was wondering if I could change the gender for the Ice Hockey to female?
She'll be played by Chloe Moretz and will be from North America.

Her Hex will be #5C85AD

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:53 pm

Sounds good. I need the country for the characters though... Any country in South America or North America based on the character.

Let me know please!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:42 pm

Oh yeah, sorry totally slipped my mind. Jake.T Austins face is from Brazil and Chloe's character is from the U.S Canada

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:49 pm

Sounds good. Message me if you're interested in a specialty role. I'm still looking for a bunch including Devastation's side. Also, if you wouldn't mind, spread the word some more! It's always more fun when it's a party!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sweatygrace on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:57 pm

EDIT: I'm so sorry, I was going to reserve a character, but I just realized that it's probably not the best idea since I have commitments.

sweatygrace
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:40 am

EDIT: Nevermind, sorry! >.<
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Wed Jul 15, 2015 3:14 pm

If you are at all interested, please let me know. We need more people. There are plenty of roles. Those of you who change your mind, it is fun and you can do it!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zoey26123 on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:05 am

Sorry guys, looks like this roleplay isn't going to work out/happen due to lack of interest for the time being. We shall see if in the future more people are will but for now, this is gonna have to be done. Sorry!

Zoey26123
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!