Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Inuyasha: The Origins

a part of “Inuyasha: The Origins”, a fictional universe by Elysian.

The story of the Shikon no Tama is false. The jewel was not created by Midoriko, but by the four souls that represented it: Love, Wisdom, Friendship, and courage.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Inuyasha: The Origins”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysian on Sat Jul 11, 2015 11:48 pm

Welcome to "Inuyasha: The Origins"

Place all reservations and questions you may have, here, and I will answer them as swiftly as possible!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Elysian
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Inuyasha: The Origins

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby moahi on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:30 am

Can I try out for friendship maybe, with the Faceclaim of Hakutaku from Hoozuki no Reitetsu?

I've only watched a few episodes of Inuyasha, so forgive me if I ask ignorant questions. I hope this doesn't affect the roleplay though! Can their vessals be yokai? I'm not too sure, and it would be interesting if they were not all human.

Photoshop edit no. one. Thanks so much Xera!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

moahi
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysian on Sun Jul 12, 2015 6:40 am

Yes, characters may be of any race, so if you wanted your character to be a demon, that's fine. The option for your character to be a demon is available. I guess I didn't make it obvious enough ^^

Elysian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Sun Jul 12, 2015 1:51 pm

I just want to say that I'm so happy someone made an Inuyasha rp I've been talking about it with a friend before and it looks beautiful~

Just a heads up that I'll be trying for the Wisdom role with my FC Ayaka Shindou from Kyoukai no Kanata~

Subject to change though because I have no clue if I can find enough gifs/pictures xD

Looking forward to the competition! ^^
ImagexImagexImagexImagex
ImagexImagexImagexImage
GO | ON
TELL | ME | HE
ISNT | BEAUTIFUL

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Sun Jul 12, 2015 5:03 pm

I wish to enlist onto the Seiryu, though I can't think of a face claim, he will be male. I'm not online right now, but I'll get right to it tomorrow.

EDIT
I'M ONLINE NOW. And it'll be.......
TAH-DAH! Xerxes Break!

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Sun Jul 12, 2015 10:51 pm

So...

I'm not a huge fan of competition, however, I am a fan of Inuyasha and I am willing to have my work critiqued and possibly rejected since it's an opportunity to improve my character creation and writing. XD

Anyway, I'll try for wisdom as well with the faceclaim Okami Amaterasu:

"If it's the thought that counts, I should probably be in jail."

ImageImage

\( >3< )/

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysian on Sun Jul 12, 2015 11:47 pm

Sorry about the late reply guys. I am currently in the process of traveling through a few states so I won't be able to make a proper comment post here. Everyone has been noted for their interested spots, but Techno, I don't think Xerxes is a good Face claim for the time period. He is still too modernized for it. If you need help, Zerochan. Net is usually a good place to find face claims for this era (feudal japan).

There are also a few animes that have characters at least styled like it. I'll gladly name a few if you need help, but I won't be able to do it until sometime tomorrow afternoon.

Elysian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Mon Jul 13, 2015 4:46 am

@Elysuan Duly noted, I'll fix it later today after work.

EDIT
Or not, heh. Is Shiroyasha from Gintama alright?

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhianoue on Mon Jul 13, 2015 7:14 pm

On second thought, just to be safe for my other rps, I'm afraid I'm going to have to withdraw my reservation that way I don't flood myself even more xD

Hopefully this rp turns out well!

Rhianoue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysian on Mon Jul 13, 2015 9:22 pm

No worries, Rhia.

For everyone else, I am currently without an Internet connection. I thought I was going to have one whenever I got to the destination, however; I was proven otherwise.

I will return on Friday, so if I have characters in, I will look them over and will finalize everything on Sunday. Sunday is still the date all characters should be completed and sent in!

Elysian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:35 pm

*raises hand*

Hi, yes, will we be needing someone to play the child of Ōryū?

If so, I might be able to make a character sheet. Though at the moment I'm not sure what I would do with it... Just thought I'd try to make myself useful since I'll be done with my first one probably sometime today, maybe tomorrow at the latest and would have time to make a second one before Sunday if necessary.

Last edited by Cheru-Chu on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysian on Tue Jul 14, 2015 8:46 pm

Cheru-Chu: actually, if you think you can play the antagonist, you are more than welcome to create the child of Oryu. If you do create him, I'll go over him and PM you any details that may be needed. That, however, won't be until Friday when I get back to an Internet connection since I can't really type it all out on a phone. It's a pain >>

Elysian
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Wed Jul 15, 2015 7:14 pm

Sorry Tatsu is taking soooo long. O^O I'm usually done in a day or two but I've been working twelve hour shifts and just have hardly any energy left. He'll be done by the dead line for sure though. Hopefully.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Wed Jul 15, 2015 8:36 pm

SON OF A -

Mind your language in the work place!

So....this site really hates me I think. I had Shinju finished. I really did. Finished writing the history/reminiscence and everything this morning before I was required to actually start working. And this $@#%!$#%@ site logged me out when I hit submit.

That beautiful history...
gone.

Actually, I'm not that mad at the site - I've been around for almost six years (albeit under a different account name) so I know it can be very unreliable when it comes to submitting things...which is why I usually write my submissions in a word document then copy and paste it to the site once I'm done.

But...I was just feeling so darn lazy. And I was in a hurry trying to finish it in the hour before the work shift actually starts.

What. A. Waste.

Welp, I'll try to sneak in bits of the history here and there throughout work, but it may make me a little late starting on the child of Ōryū.

Sorry~ might work out for the best since it means I'll start closer to Friday and that gives you a chance to fill me in on necessary detail as I work on him as opposed to after. Anyway~ got to go...stare hopelessly at PowerPoint work.

P.S. And...She's finished YAY! Wrote her history in a word document this time around :P

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Thu Jul 16, 2015 9:05 pm

Tatsu is done.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheru-Chu on Fri Jul 17, 2015 4:19 am

So, I mentioned earlier in a post that I finished Shinju, but I went back and did some editing/adding here and there, so if you've already read through it, you might want to do it again - I don't want you to miss anything important or cause problems because I added something you didn't see.

Anyway, I'll get to work coming up with some ideas for the villain.

I have a few questions for you but I will wait until...Friday? (It's Friday evening for me currently so this its a little weird for me to say that, lol)

P.S. I think I found a FC for the child of Oryu. Kusuriuri from Mononoke.

Cheru-Chu
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Elysian on Fri Jul 17, 2015 3:09 pm

Oh my god, you guys. Due to an unforeseen incident, I am going to have to place this on a temporary hiatus. I do apologize, but I have a family emergency to attend to and I do not know when I will be back.

You have my sincerest apologies, but I am afraid I must put this on a temporary Hiatus until I can get this problem resolved...

Elysian
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!