Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Winston College

Winston College

a part of “Winston College”, a fictional universe by Sophiex.

A small private college is shaken up when an unexpected group of students are accepted.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Winston College”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Winston College

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:35 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Winston College"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Winston College

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby British on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:58 am

I want to join! I'm still unsure of which character, but for now I'll just go with the Cailin Russo. Dialogue color will probably be FF0080 and my favorite food of the day is probably chicken fingers.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

British
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:30 am

May I reserve Zendaya with the color #F7EB00 and I could eat turkey with gravy everyday of my life. ^.^

EDIT : Can I actually reserve Asami Zdrenka instead?

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Izzyvamp on Thu Jul 16, 2015 1:41 am

I'd like to reserve Dylan O'Brien (this'll be my second rp with him as a fc but all well :P), with dialogue color 408000. Oh, and favorite food currently would have to be ramen. Spicy ramen.

Izzyvamp
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Thu Jul 16, 2015 2:07 am

@Sophie:
Hello there~! I'd like to reserve two characters, please.

I'd like to reserve the face claims Arden Cho and Michael Trevino, please. Arden's dialogue color will be #FFB700 and Michael's will be #FF0000.

Also, I could eat Pizza all day, everyday. :3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:17 am

I'd like to reserve Bonnie Wright please. Dialogue color would be #660066.

And uh, I'd say it varies by week, but currently sushi. ^^

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Thu Jul 16, 2015 11:09 am

May I reserve Karrueche Tran but change her Fc to Tay Jardine instead? Dialogue will be #86A643. Hmm right now I have to say gimbap and korean style short barbecue rides.

☿Urania☿
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Thu Jul 16, 2015 12:53 pm

May I reserve the FC Karlie Koss but Change it to Emily Bett Rickards and her dialog color will be #FF4000

Will find a gif soon... on my tablet so I can't post one....

Can I also reserve Armie Hammer dialog color will be #404080

And German Sasage with a kale salad.....

Jynxie Blue
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Thu Jul 16, 2015 5:27 pm

All reserves have been listed :). Thanks for the interest.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lolamarie26 on Thu Jul 16, 2015 7:34 pm

Could I compete for Karrueche Tran? I'd have to say Tacos and I don't have my hex code just yet.

lolamarie26
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mockingjaay on Fri Jul 17, 2015 2:56 am

Please can I reserve the character with the Keke FC, but change it to Demi Lovato please? :3

Font colour = #dd378b

I could eat peanut butter sandwiches forever >.>

(⊙﹏⊙✿)

"What is it like? I mean, what does it feel like?"

"Well, it's not always the same. I have good days and I have bad days. On my good days, I can almost pass for a normal person. On my bad days, its like I just can't find myself..."

☆*・゜゚・*\(^O^)/*・゜゚・*☆

Mockingjaay
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sophiex on Fri Jul 17, 2015 11:27 pm

Yes to both! I will add them to our introduction page once I'm on my computer.

Sophiex
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GreenEyedSue on Sat Jul 18, 2015 9:47 am

Awesome RP!

May I reserve FC: RJ King, code color: #00FF7F .

My favorite food is quite simple, cheeseburger and fries with coke! :D
Be a part of our world
In latex and bows
Cuz’ these girls play cos’
Set our phasers to stun
You’ll be falling in love

GreenEyedSue
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxie Blue on Tue Jul 21, 2015 5:44 pm

Hey you guys im still working on my girl sorry I havent posted her yet, Where i live has been having thunder and lightning storms for the past couple of days and the power went out and we only got it up like yesterday or the day before and we have been cleaning up. I will have her posted tonight.

Jynxie Blue
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!