Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Sanguine Caifu

Sanguine Caifu

a part of “Sanguine Caifu”, a fictional universe by Sarasham.

Hop aboard the Qi and join her crew on their many adventures out in the wild 'Verse. Open to applications. Based on the Firefly/Serenity universe.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Sanguine Caifu”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Sanguine Caifu

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby EvoPrime on Fri Jan 23, 2015 1:58 am

Well, I've been working on a Monolith/Charles arc, and all I can mention right now:

The station he wants to go to is not what it seems.
No.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

EvoPrime
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Fri Jan 23, 2015 9:22 am

Yessssss. Gooooood. : D

PM me if you want we can work on plot stuff and/or figure out how we can open it and transition from this arc (which I am thiiiiis close to calling "all Aboard the friend-ship") to the station.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Fri Feb 06, 2015 8:33 am

Hello friends!

So, I figure we'll close out this episode pretty soon, once everyone either goes to bed and/or decides to stay up all night suspiciously browsing space-reddit.

After that, to keep the plot going I'd like to time-skip to the day before we hit the station. That way, if you want to have any conversations with people or the like there's still some time to do that before we start getting into the action.

Cause if it took us 5 pages to get through one day, I'd rather not be 50 pages in before we see any combat...

Sarasham
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Party Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Mon Feb 16, 2015 1:26 am

Sounds awesome :D

I hope I'll be able to get a post up after you time skip, but my internet is going to be a bit spotty for the next week or two, or gone altogether because I'm moving and no idea what the internet situation will be like when I get to my destination. So I'm still very interested in this RP, I just gotta get the internet to make it work! And hopefully things will get back to normal in March, although I'll be back in CST.
"Wizards didn't kill ordinary people because a) they seldom noticed them and b) it wasn't considered sporting and c) besides, who'd do all the cooking and growing food and things. "

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Mon Feb 16, 2015 9:25 pm

No worries Wendy, I'm pretty wrapped up with Grad school applications, which will also be done (I hope!) in March.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:17 pm

Sorry about the short post but between my two jobs and gearing up to move. Been tired and real busy, will try and get a better post out soon.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Fri Mar 20, 2015 12:40 pm

Should I post? I didn't want to overpost but it's been a bit between other peeps posting, so...?

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:01 pm

Yeah, probably. I'm going to be away this weekend (Brownie camp!) but when I'm back I was going to post and get us moving again.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Sat Apr 25, 2015 5:20 pm

Sorry it took me so long, my new job is really sucking my time and energy, but I finally got a post up! :D

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sarasham on Wed Jul 22, 2015 1:56 pm

Holy fuuuuuuck.

I'm sorry guys, I have been away for a heinous amount of time. >__< This being an adult shit is NOT all it's cracked up to be and grad school choices are WAY harder than I want them to be.

Plus, the longer I'm away the more I get into an anxiety-spiral about not having posted, and then I don't even want to log in, and then I have nothing to post, then I feel guilty about having nothing to post and then I just want to hide under my bed and never do anything ever again.

If any of you are still interested in this, I think I've picked apart the majority of my writer's block and I have plans to move forwards, so let me know if you're still interested here.

Sarasham
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WendyDarling on Thu Jul 23, 2015 11:00 pm

I'm definitely still interested. I'm posting slower these days due to work and life stuff, but I'm still kicking around here :D

WendyDarling
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!