Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

San Forêt

San Forêt

a part of “San Forêt”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

Welcome to the Academia di San Forêt, a preparatory school for all the future espionage agents of the world. Enjoy your stay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “San Forêt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: San Forêt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Sun Jul 19, 2015 2:31 pm

Hey Mac~
Oh and I forgot how to explain how the stats thing works, my bad.
    3 blocks = 1 pt
    40 pts in total, so if you put 9 pts in languages you would count 27 blocks and put the [/color] right after that final block. If that makes any sense. Obviously your weakest subject would have lower points than all the rest of them. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
Last edited by Verix on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
Perhaps

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Sun Jul 19, 2015 6:06 pm

Alright! So, like Verix mentioned, the character sheet coding is officially up. You only have 40 pts to spend, so spend them wisely!

Uniquest, No worries, you're reserved now! And yeah, man, that def counts, psh.

CelestialFawn, That spot has already been reserved.

xxMcxMikeyxx, Yep, I'll put her down now.

macco, Hey!! You're reserved! (And also, huge thanks to you as well, haha.)

Oh, and also, for your convenience, a WIP of my character Axel is up. He's far from completed, but if you want to get an idea of how the character coding should look, just pop over to the characters tab real quick!
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krylicious on Mon Jul 20, 2015 1:33 am

So. With help from Annie. I was wondering if I could reserve the Male Covert Ops with the face claim of a young Leonardo DiCaprio

Edit: BECAUSE ANNIE IS A BUTT FACE, AND FORGOT TO TELL ME. My hex will be black, and the weakness is Weaponry Technology

* The last spy related thing I read, was the final Alex Ryder
Last edited by Krylicious on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krylicious
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CelestialFawn on Mon Jul 20, 2015 7:41 am

Oh, I'm sorry!! Can I make her a Techie then? (I"m super psyched about this rp. I got hope it doesn't fizzle out after a week. Which i don't think it will. Sorry, don't mind my babbling!)
Plus: Her weakness is combat and her dialouge colour is #39B7CD

Edit** So she's almost done. You can take a peek at her here (roleplay/san-foret/characters/rosamund-williamson). So I'm trying to reach out: she's not only a drug addict but also a wildly pansexual sex addict. If that sounds like anyone's character's cup of tea, let me know and we can set something up
! It's always really helpful to have relationships before you start. (I used to have an accoount of here for like five years, before I stopped using it for a while. Now I'm back with a new username! I average 700-800 word count per post)

CelestialFawn
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Jul 20, 2015 9:57 pm

Hello, hello!

Omg, can I just have a second to collapse in a twitching heap on the floor? This is beautiful. Wonderful. Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

First I must ask, are we allowed to compete for character spots? If not, may I please reserve the Combatant:

Name | Age | Female | Languages | Min Hyo Rin | Reserved by Layla

Her Hex code is #E799A3.
I wish I could make a guy but I don't want to test my luck with uni starting x.x My apologies.

EDIT: I have a question about the language weakness! If a character is only good at one or two languages, but useless at everything else, can it still be considered their weakness?

I think the last spy-related thing I watched was.. Spy! It's such a funny movie omg x.x You should really watch it.
Last edited by Layla on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:19 am, edited 3 times in total.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Mon Jul 20, 2015 11:42 pm

Hm, seeing as we're running a little low on guys at the moment, I've decided to take on another character. May I please reserve another reconnaissance agent, this time with the FC of Robert Sheehan, and the worst subject being Disguise and Theatre? I'll decide a hex as soon as I decide between a shade of purple or a dark green. :)

Also, I know that in the rules it says only two characters per person, but if later on we are still struggling with obtaining an equal amount of genders, I'd be happy to take on another guy (probably a covert ops with the FC of Max Irons:)).

This roleplay is GORGEOUS, by the way. My first character's still in MWiP mode, and already I'm super excited. xD

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Tue Jul 21, 2015 2:15 am

Its honestly hard to describe how awesome this. Roleplay idea is! :D so, may I reserve a male combatant? Im not entierly sure about what hex color his dialouge would be, but im thinking something in the red spectre, ill have an exact hex color as soon as I get my hands on my computer.

Faceclaim would be Garreth Hedlund, and ill provide a handsomelooking bubble-pic as soon as im back on the computer i mentioned erlier :P

Kingsman: the Secret service. No doubt the best movie ever created!

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Tue Jul 21, 2015 3:19 am

Can I actually change my FC from Chloe to Penelope Mitchell please? ^_^

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Tue Jul 21, 2015 8:04 am

Krylicious, Yeah lol annie is a butthead but we all knew that. Yep, definitely, I'll put him down!

Layla, Yooooo bae glad to have you. I mean, I'd say yes, but we should probs fill the spots we got first, haha. And yeah, especially if they were raised bilingual. If the problem comes in when they're trying to learn languages they weren't raised knowing, then it still counts as a weakness.

RubyTuesday, Thank you for that, you rock!! And haha, thank you, but really, I do have to give, like, every piece of the aesthetic credit to Cloud.

bfb_monster, Garrett Hedlund seems a little to old to play as a teenager, unless you're going for strictly first Tron movie days. That might be a little hard to find pictures for though. I'll hold off on making an icon for him then :)

BleedingLover, Yeah, no problem!

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bfb_monster on Tue Jul 21, 2015 1:57 pm

Hmmm.... fair point, maybe Liam Hemsworth then? He could look like a teenager who hit puberty early?

bfb_monster
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Wed Jul 22, 2015 2:12 am

Your story idea is brilliant, Jack. It reminds me of that book - Espionage and something or rather. But this is so good. I haven't seen anything like this on Gateway yet. Thanks for making this RP :3 I'm so excited! But oh - after trying to create my character, I'm afraid I must change her weakness to etiquette and culture >.< Sorry!! I wanted to add some variety but alas T.T

And Verix, the character sheets are so unique!!! I love them. Brilliant, brilliant *.*

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby youloveme? on Wed Jul 22, 2015 3:45 pm

I'll admit, when I saw this roleplay I got pretty excited.

I'm actually watching Criminal Minds as we speak and I'm feeling awfully kick ass right now, perfect time for me to see a roleplay like this, amirite?

So I'd like the last female Combat available for reservation. Her face claim will be Sophie Turner. And her hex code will probably be, given I'm indecisive, either #FF4040 or #FF8000 . And her weakest major will be Etiquette and Culture.
Have I mentioned that I dabble in spy work myself? Okay that's a lie, but Spy Kids was my number one throughout my adolescent years, and that that counts for something right? Have I mentioned that I went on two really good dates with two really cute boys to both Red movies? I think that basically counts as being a legal spy.
This is happening. I am here and I am looking at her, and she is so beautiful. I can see it.This one moment when you know you’re not a sad story, you are alive. And you stand up and see the lights on buildings and everything that makes you wonder, when you were listening to that song on that drive with the people you love most in this world. And in this moment, I swear, we are infinite

youloveme?
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Hi youloveme! I'm terribly sorry but I've actually reserved that spot. Of course, whatever Jack and Verix would rather do is fine by me. I do hope you can still join us though! I apologise for the trouble >.<

EDIT: Complete! Meet Hikari Taira. I hope she's up to par ^^ Let me know if there's anything you think I should change.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Fri Jul 24, 2015 5:44 am

Catalina Cortes is finished! Hopefully she makes the grade :) Her personality might be a little sketchy and I may have missed aspects out, but I didn't want to write a full on novel and I need sleep haha. I may edit it slightly in the morning.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby uniquest on Fri Jul 24, 2015 9:35 am

Hey, evryone. I apologize for my absence these past couple of days and could not deal with my two characters upon some family issues I had to deal with, but I mostly want to apologize to the GM as I told him that I would soon put in a w.i.p asap; however, under the conditions I was having with my family I could not. And my apologies for that. The good news is that I got my computer back and will fully try to finish a character today. :)
"originality is dead."

uniquest
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Sat Jul 25, 2015 4:20 am

BAM! Tatiana Petrov is... mostly done. But, I shall finish her today. :) I would also like to reserve a reconnaissance male with the face claim : Edward Wilding with his weakest point being disguise and theater and his hex color being #79A888.

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:42 am

Cyril Kovac is finished o 7 Please tell me if I made a mistake in filling it out or my interpretation for applying to San Forêt is mistaken. c:

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:34 pm

Joining the club by finally submitting a finished Jayson Villanueva c: Let me know if anything is off and of course, I look forward to reading everyone's characters~

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:08 am

I've just finished Pearl Tieu as well, so feel free to take a peek! All of your guy's characters look absolutely awesome so far.

This combatant is ready to fight!

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:58 am

Omg everybody's characters look so good!!! >.< So far the variation in characters and stats is really impressive. Peari, Peariho, Peari-tech Hika-Hele/Hihe/Hehi are gonna happen no matter what man.

And hey Eva!!! It's been ages. Jayson looks so good! (And sad T.T Omg poor darling, just let me hold your angst ridden head to my bosom and make it all okay >.<) "Emotionally constipated" haha. Hikari and him could totally be jam buddies since she plays pretty much every mainstream instrument and then some and he sings like an angel. Hikari sings like a croaking hyena though. But the whole I'm-mega-antisocial-and-I-can't-stand-wusses thing... Could get in the way of his social life ahah. It's okay! Hikari won't give up >.<

Lol I love how all the female combatants are these tiny little things.

Layla
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!