Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

San Forêt

San Forêt

a part of “San Forêt”, a fictional universe by JacksColdSweat.

Welcome to the Academia di San Forêt, a preparatory school for all the future espionage agents of the world. Enjoy your stay.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “San Forêt”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: San Forêt

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:10 am

Well as long as she doesn't cry or take offense to his taunts they should be great friends :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:12 am

Naaaahh, I don't think she's taken offence to anything in her life. They'll be besties! Then newly weds! Then BABIES!!!

(Lol jokes, I'm just getting ahead of myself. Haven't even decided on her sexuality yet because - does she even know how babies are made?)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Sun Jul 26, 2015 4:45 am

Wow... (*.*) ... all the characters look so GOOD.
Still working on my two little misfits, although I was wondering if it would be alright if I changed my female character's worst subject to disguise and theatre, and my male character's worst subject to technology? Sorry!

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:06 am

She's a samurai lady. Babies form out of HONOR and THE SAMURAI CODE

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:28 am

eva should become a sex ed teacher. that was the best lesson I ever had.

random fact: I saw jayson's fc IRL earlier today
      he was doing a location shooting somewhere near my neighborhood

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 2:16 pm

Well DUH! How else are babies made ;) ?
And GOOD! I was worried he was only everywhere in PH

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:14 pm

I couldn't help myself, guys

omfg what have I done

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:22 pm

fivehours, I am laughing so much right now. But also slightly worried for you.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Jul 26, 2015 5:57 pm

I AM OKAY WITH THIS FIVEHOURS LOLOLOL

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Emmie_Hoeller on Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:44 pm

fivehours, thanks for making my stomach hurt from laughter. That picture is too precious for this world.

I am almost finished with Helena, I am hoping to finish her soon and work on Minho next. I love all the characters that you guys have so far. Just like Layla said, the female combatants are these tiny badasses~

"Aunque duela, llega el momento donde se debe
dejar que todo siga su camino, donde es mejor
no forzar nada. Donde se tiene que entender que
aunque con tanta fuerza se desee, hay cosas que
sencillamente jamás serán."

Emmie_Hoeller
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:12 am

Hahahahaha oh my god, Eva, Five, I am dying here xD Omg I am literally going to collapse from overjoy... Ness. That is beautiful holy crap. So good. Your editing skills are from another world. The cropping, the font, the colour coordination. Stunning! A gift from the heavens! Hikari (my phone autocorrects her name to Hilarious, fun fact) will be most pleased.

Omg wut Macco that is the coolest thing I have ever heard. Can I live where you live? Can I just be American?? (Forgive me Cloud for my blasphemy! ANZAC 4EVA but sometimes... The darkness... It lures me with it's pizza and celebrities)

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:15 pm

Layla, you are dead to me now. (jk jk) It's not so bad here... I mean New Zealand has bugger all famous people that actually live here, but Australia has... Home and Away?? Think of Summer Bay Layla! Summer Bay!! (Not that I watch the show, but eh).

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:51 am

@fivehours
      the true master of photoshop right there

@Layla
      Sorry to dash your hopes, but I'm not American. I'm from the Philippines!
      Trust me when I say if the humidity and heat don't kill you, the pollution will. B(

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Jul 28, 2015 2:30 am

I saw the picture and choked on my toast. Thanks. xD
Your editing skills are indeed a gift from the heavens, five. But, cloud, don't be so harsh! We have famous people, here! We've got... uh... Peter Jackson! And... well... uh... yeah. That's it. It's just us and Pete. Great.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:32 am

Ruby,or a second when you said Peter Jackson, I was like - PERCY JACKSON?? THE LIGHTNING THIEF? Damn got me all hot and bothered just to bring me down.

Ohh macco I feel you! I originate from Malaysia. Never been to the Philippines but omg you have sexy photoshoots there too?? Wtf Aus, get with the program.

Forgive me, my Cloud and cloak. I love our sacred bond. We have fought many wars and braved many sheep together! But, lol, what is Summer Bay? Ah it's alright. We have Hugh Jackman and the Hemsworth brothers. All ya need for fame, really.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Verix on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:43 am

HAHahs I'll be finishing up my character tomorrow-ish. Step father turns off internet at 2. ; w ;
Perhaps

Verix
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:35 am

I really hope this RP didn't die before it began >.< We miss you dearly, Jack! Come back!

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby JacksColdSweat on Mon Aug 17, 2015 9:57 pm

WOW LOL BREAKING NEWS THIS JUST IN: I SUCK
sorry for disappearing you guys, some stuff kept me busy for an insanely long amount of time, I'm super sorry!!
So, uh, iDK if anyoNE really is still interested, but I def don't think I'll be able to dig this corpse out of its early grave with my bare hands, haha, sorry :'D
I might repost it during the school year when (surprisingly enough) I actually have free time though so !!
Sorry again!! (i'm legit so filled with shame right now dishonor upon me, my family, and my dog i'm sorry)
And the lies we said at breakfast,
Won't match the lies we had for lunch.
And the lies we told for dinner, yeah for dinner,
They're the tallest of the bunch.

JacksColdSweat
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sat Aug 22, 2015 7:34 am

Well, I'd be happy to join your remake so let me know when or if that happens :)

Layla
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!