Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Smoke, Jazz, and Blood

Smoke, Jazz, and Blood

a part of “Smoke, Jazz, and Blood”, a fictional universe by Fredalice.

You start on a journey in the 1920's from Nottingham, England to the city of London on a train. The first of the murders happen here and it's up to you to band together to find out who did it, to follow the trail, and put the murder behind bars.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Smoke, Jazz, and Blood”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Smoke, Jazz, and Blood

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Wed Jul 22, 2015 10:46 pm

Okay, great! I vote, by the way, that we kill the inactive, giving us some to a mere attachment to the victim. That way it makes people want to post and also adds dynamic.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Thu Jul 23, 2015 2:00 am

I agree. Killing the inactive characters would also help to add to the suspense and drama. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:02 pm

-sigh-

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby museman on Sun Jul 26, 2015 10:54 pm

I posted about a week ago, but it was just a smaller post just to give a quick update on my character.

museman
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Mon Jul 27, 2015 11:44 am

Really anyone should post, because there are several people who need to. Including you.

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:41 pm

I was waiting to try and stagger the posts, but if no one else does tomorrow I'll post again.
"I solemnly swear I am up to no good" - Fred and George Weasley

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Pyramids on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:38 pm

I try and avoid posting if it feels like I don't have anything of value to add (avoiding one liners and superfluous posts), but I have been constantly checking in. I was planning on coming in after Lain's next post.

I feel like once the first death happens things will pick up again. I always see lull's in roleplays during the exposition.

Pyramids
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Tue Jul 28, 2015 12:19 am

Yeah, I agree. I don't feel like I can add anything at the moment. But I do check every day. :)

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Party Starter Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Salesman Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr.Celestial on Tue Jul 28, 2015 9:22 am

Seeing as I was the last to post, I really can't add anymore. xD

I am here as well though and waiting for someone to post.

Edit: I am going to wait to post until I am making direct contact with someone again. It seems to me we need that murder fairly quickly.

Mr.Celestial
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:12 pm

Ok so this last week has been hectic because I got my wisdom teeth pulled and a whole bunch of other stuff. However I've got some bad news on my part. This busy week has shown me that I'm going to be busy from here on out (I don't know how long), so I can't continue this rp. However I'm perfectly fine with one of you taking over as the gm (and if you want I can tell you, as the group or new gm, what my general plan I got figured out for this rp is to make it easier for you to continue). I know that this makes me a sucky gm and probably disappoints or angers a lot of you, but I'm trying to publish some of my own writing and the deadline is coming up.

Again sorry.

Fredalice
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lainpinky131 on Sat Aug 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Awww, this is so sad!! I really enjoyed this rp! I'm gonna cry, this is so sad!! You are super cool and fun to rp with!! TT^TT No, it doesn't make you a sucky gm. It just means that real life is a bitch and gets in the way of the fun stuff. :(

Maybe you can come back when all the crap is gone? Til' then, I'll miss you~~~~ <3 *hug*

Lainpinky131
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fredalice on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:20 pm

I'll definitely try and come back, for now you can maybe just have Dod leave the train and disappear into the city (I'll maybe add that she was trying to hold back her curiosity, but when she joins she couldn't anymore or something like that). Also for a little while I'll be checking in every now and then to see what you guys have decided on who's the new gm or how to get the information for the rp, or if whoever takes over has their own idea they would like to use. *hugs* Thanks for being sweet and understanding about this too. =)

Fredalice
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!