Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The King Sword

The King Sword

a part of “The King Sword”, a fictional universe by FaddedFox.

If you had the power to change the world for the better, would you do it? What if there was a price to be paid, a sacrifice? Would you put aside your morality and commit a crime against the innocent for the greater good?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The King Sword”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The King Sword

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tardisfreak on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:29 pm

Yeah, sorry about that. I will get right on it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Tardisfreak
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Jul 23, 2015 5:40 pm

Woop, I already had a post for Rorik prepared to post, so that's up, but I'm not doing to hot right now, so it might be a bit before I can get out a good post for Cassian. :3
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:05 am

Update!!!

So, slcam has created a new Roune knight! The profile is not yet 100% complete, but it is up. :) if you haven't posted, please let me know that you are still here by saying hello or something in the ooc. I know Alistair doesn't have anyone to interact with yet and I am working on that so if you don't know what to say with your character, just poke your head in here so I can do a 'head count'. Hopefully things will be going smoothly now.

If you have any questions, concerns, comments, or want to throw around plot with me, post here, chat me up, or send me a pm. ^^ I love hearing from you guys.
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Sat Jul 25, 2015 3:40 am

Update on the update: My knight is done, except for the few random edits that may happen along the way. Main stuff is complete though.

I hope to get a post up in the next few days, definitely before Sunday is over or Monday morning at the latest if something comes up.
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Jul 26, 2015 1:36 am

Annnnnd another update! I have just created another character to replace Jaxx's since I am still unclear about what is going on with them and Alistair needs something to react to. This character will be traveling around with our young Valein prince. His name is Elron Salovy :3

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TechnoFoxHowell on Sun Jul 26, 2015 6:30 pm

Wee bit busy, but Alistair's post should be up in a day or three.

TechnoFoxHowell
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tardisfreak on Mon Jul 27, 2015 4:53 pm

I have a question: How would Marie meet the with the Valein forces she's supposed to help?

Tardisfreak
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:16 pm

@ Tardisfreak - I was thinking that the king had called for Marie to help the knight on her hunting since Marie has experiencing in treasure hunting. If you don't want to follow that line, you could have Marie hear rumors about the knights going on a quest to find the sword and find Serena and her company on the road. She could get into their good grace and say they could help them find the sword. She may want the company for added protection and then just plan on taking the sword once they get there. If none of those options feels like something Marie would do, we can work something else out.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tardisfreak on Mon Jul 27, 2015 10:51 pm

FaddedFox- That would make sense, she was originally born into nobility, so he could have followed her activities, but who ever has the king would have to make the first move in that situation.

Tardisfreak
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Wed Jul 29, 2015 1:53 pm

Yo! So. Just wondering if the eldest son of Valien role is still open or not. If so, then I'd ta reserve it, PL0X. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jul 30, 2015 12:57 am

Ack! Sorry. I haven't updated the front page. That role is actually taken now.You are welcome to brows the characters we have and skim through the role-play though and see if there is another character you'd like to create or interact with. :3 If you have any questions, let me know. ^^

*EDIT* - I have now updated the front page to reflect where we are in this point in time. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jul 30, 2015 4:00 pm

Oh damn. Just as I was thinking of making a character based off of Guts from Berserk, I noticed there already is one. xD
That was pretty much my only idea other than the prince atm. I'll tell ya when I think of another one. Till then, I'll keep an eye on this rp jus' so I don't fall behind on what's going on. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 pm

No problem. :3 I appreciate your interest! If you have any questions for me or anything or want to stir up plot that would fit a character you have in mind, shoot me a pm and I have no problem working something out with you. ^^ I look forward to rping with you if you decide you'd like to join.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:36 pm

I've noticed that most of the medieval manga/anime I enjoy have a friendly bard character mixed in somewhere. So could I make a neutral traveling bard character who happens to be on Valien soil atm? =w=

As for a FC, I'll probably end up going with Eco from +C: Sword and Cornett: Image

Edit: So far, from what I've seen of the characters, I think mine would get along fairly well with Alistair. Probably cause ideal-wise Alistair seems a lot like Belca from Cornett. =w=

EditX2: There's seriously already a bard too?! REALLY?! Nope. Nuh uh. Not giving this one up. Still making my own bard. B]
But seriously, dude. Even Liatris' own personal agenda with the sword is almost the mirror image of what I had for my character. Can I not have a SINGLE character idea that hasn't already been applied?! This struggle...

Final Edit: For the sake of what little remains of my sanity, I've decided that my character's official title shall be "Traveling Minstrel". Because in the end, that's all he is. Phew~ That's better. =w=

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gintoki Sakata on Fri Jul 31, 2015 3:08 am

MK! So I at least got half of Iota's CS done. Now time to catch my 2 1/2 hours of sleep before work. =w=
I'll finish him tomorrow when I get back.

Gintoki Sakata
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sat Aug 01, 2015 10:04 pm

Hey everyone! Just to let you all know, DeathScythe has started school so they will be posting a bit slower. If you are waiting on them to post so you can reply, please be a little patient. Thank you for your time. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:33 pm

Oy, It's gotten quiet here :V Now that I'm back from my trip, I'll try to fill it up with my babble :P

Can someone remind me of who else is traveling with Serena and Cassian, if there is anyone? We need to decide how our characters are going to meet up, because Cassian, being the tiny angry nugget that he is, will not enjoy having to deal with more people, lol, so things will have to be handled delicately so the angry nerd doesn't throw another tantrum and probably tick off whomever encounters them X3 (Serena might have to knock him out and drag him behind her to get anything done, haha)

Also, Gin, Welcome aboard! Can't wait to see your character!

And goodness! There are a lot of people in the Roune party, is everyone going to be traveling together, or are they going to split off into groups. Because none of them are going to get a moment of rest with Mikael there if they travel together, lol, Tessa will have to thump him a good one to get him to shut up.

But on that note, would it be wiser to split off into maybe two groups for mechanics purposes? So the interaction circles aren't too big. If there are too many people in the party, it'll slow the plot down considerably, due to waiting for people to post and each character having to respond to so much with each post. What do you guys think?

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Sun Aug 02, 2015 5:55 pm

@ Gintoki - Gintoki! You are accepted!

@ pieluver- welcome back! We missed you. :3

@ everyone - about the Roune party, similar to what pie said I was going to split up the party into two. I was personally thinking that if Routa does go on the quest, he will be going with Tessa and Mikael while Liatris goes with Percival. If Routa doesn't go, I figured Mikael and Tessa would go together.

Does that sound good to you guys?

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:41 pm

I am going to post a status update here. I looked through the replies and it looks like these following characters need to make a post:

+Serena
+Alistair
+Varil
+Percivale
+Marthe (Still waiting for Percivale to respond I assume)
+Bismarck
+Arcturus

Is everything all right guys? If you are having issues or anything, please let me know and I'll do what I can to resolve them. We had a bit of momentum going for a moment and I feel like it is starting to fizzle again. I will most likely be sending pms on Monday if I don't hear from you by then.

EDIT: We are slowly getting our members back! Hopefully we'll be able to pick up the pace soon. :3

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDcakeXD on Tue Aug 18, 2015 5:52 pm

I might not be able to post this week. I'm helping to plan my brother's wedding and it'll take up a lot of time.

XDcakeXD
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!