Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau

By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau

a part of “By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau”, a fictional universe by TheCrimsonLady.

This is a tale of the rebellious few. Those fearless men and women who keep what is theirs and fear no one. Those who took to the spray of the sea and the crash of its waves seeking their fortune, adventure and the freedom to choose their own heading.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: By Blood or By Gold: Pirates of Nassau

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyllymbvyör on Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:56 pm

So is this shit stale or what?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hyllymbvyör
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:31 pm

I'm hoping not. T-T I need to play rp catch up- overnights are screwing with my sleep schedule. mehhhhhhhh
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah, but today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Jul 27, 2015 5:11 am

Yea, Sorry guys for the hold up, I'm gonna make a giant post, -probably a time skip- and we can move on.

If anyone has any plots, Let's hear em!
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Jul 27, 2015 6:46 pm

Well, Xerxes currently has a map to a hidden treasure. (Cliche, I know). He was going to consult with Aja about which pirate captain he should join up with if he wanted to ensure he got his rightful share of the treasure as soon as she was done with Daire.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hyllymbvyör on Tue Jul 28, 2015 10:41 am

Well Sindri the friendly mutant is hiring men for a dubious expedition. Bam.

Hyllymbvyör
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Tue Jul 28, 2015 5:57 pm

Sounds good. We can have the map just so happen to lead to the treasure he's interested in. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:07 am

I swear I meant to have a post up by now! DX
I'm good about it once I start/ make first post. I am just hard at starting. Bah!

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Wed Jul 29, 2015 7:39 am

I'd imagine Fae would either be dragged into anything because who doesn't need a cook?
Or she would overhear something the was going on and just invite herself xD

Xiiver
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Aug 01, 2015 3:16 am

Eureka! I finally figured out how i want to introduce my character into the rp! wheeeeeeeee will get her picture up later

and just an fyi if anyone is confused by my post: she is disguised as a man and pretends to be one. ^-^

stealthpanther
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!