Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Aurora Academy

Aurora Academy

a part of “Aurora Academy”, a fictional universe by FerociousxKitten.

After the great success of the famous Cross Academy, many new schools have popped up, allowing vampires and humans to co-exist peacefully.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Aurora Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Aurora Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thundergod1020 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:15 am

To Blair's owner, I am so sorry for what she's gonna be going through with Darius.
Don't piss me off. I will personally come to your house and tilt every painting I come across.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Thundergod1020
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 12:53 pm

I have to say I quite like Darius :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XEndlessX on Sun Aug 02, 2015 2:20 pm

Darius did give me a bit of a laugh and Blair doesn't mind being reminded she's good looking. XD

XEndlessX
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FerociousxKitten on Sun Aug 02, 2015 4:52 pm

I would also like to apologize in advance for Kanra.. he's going to be a nuisance to well.. just about everybody >_>

and Angel sure as heck isn't going to be any help, she'll probably just sleep and miss the whole thing XD

FerociousxKitten
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:26 pm

Brilliant! I am excited to see the characters mixed personalities!

Also I do want to post again, but im not sure if I should go ahead and post for sera as well?

inara1917
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FerociousxKitten on Sun Aug 02, 2015 9:38 pm

You don't have to, you can wait and post for her later, or just go ahead and improv for her. It's really up to you.

FerociousxKitten
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:45 am

So I'm just curious but do we have an idea of what we're going to do with the plot? Like have you got any ideas like some challenges and all that?

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 7:49 am

Or like any events or something?

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FerociousxKitten on Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:58 am

Mostly it's a 'just for fun' type rp to let everyone kinda do what they want to do.
But I definitely am open to any suggestions, so if an idea comes to mind, I urge anyone to please express it, and we will work it into the rp ^-^

FerociousxKitten
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:40 am

Ahh ok cool, I was just thinking doing something like a scavenger hunt? Sorta have the Night class Vs day class kinda thing. Or maybe have a rogue vampire/level E infiltrate the school? I'll message you some ideas as some could be a mystery and all that :D

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XEndlessX on Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:30 pm

I think your ideas sound great! It would maybe make the RP more interesting.

XEndlessX
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sat Aug 08, 2015 3:28 am

It's not too late to be submitting characters, is it? I'm really interested in taking part of this! If it's okay, I'd like to take one of the Night Class slots and if you need any more Day Class students I could fill in another space.

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FerociousxKitten on Sat Aug 08, 2015 2:46 pm

CabbageAngel wrote:It's not too late to be submitting characters, is it? I'm really interested in taking part of this! If it's okay, I'd like to take one of the Night Class slots and if you need any more Day Class students I could fill in another space.

It isn't too late, I'd love for you to make a day class as well, it would help balance things out if you don't mind.

FerociousxKitten
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:57 pm

I'll be posting tomorrow! Sorry about the delay guys! Been working all weekend! I'm unfortunately a student doctor and have ended up basically living in hospital this weekend due to lack of staff :S but I'll be home tomorrow to post.

inara1917
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sun Aug 09, 2015 5:21 am

FerociousxKitten wrote:
CabbageAngel wrote:It's not too late to be submitting characters, is it? I'm really interested in taking part of this! If it's okay, I'd like to take one of the Night Class slots and if you need any more Day Class students I could fill in another space.

It isn't too late, I'd love for you to make a day class as well, it would help balance things out if you don't mind.

Characters submitted~! Don't be offput by Ritsuka's little synopsis thingy, she's just too honest for her own good.

I was wondering what the dorm situation is for the Night Class. If I remember correctly, I think that everyone was paired off in the series. Should we sort something out? The Tenshi sisters going together is a given, so that leaves... *going off to check about now* Blair and Ritsuka! :3 Does this sound OK?

CabbageAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest Giver Inspiration Arc Warden Storyteller

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FerociousxKitten on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:54 am

Pairs sounds like a great idea, I can't figure out who will be able to put up with Kanra though XD

Any suggestions for the pairs?

FerociousxKitten
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XEndlessX on Sun Aug 09, 2015 11:58 am

Yeah sure! As fore Zeke I don't mind who he goes with, anyone's fine really... Though he won't allow anyone much sleep if he's up all night playing games...

XEndlessX
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FerociousxKitten on Sun Aug 09, 2015 12:03 pm

If anyone has a specific pairing they prefer for the night class dorms then that's fine.
Everyone who doesn't care, I guess we can just pair up randomly.

FerociousxKitten
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FerociousxKitten on Mon Aug 10, 2015 9:35 am

The night class dorms will be paired like this~
Seraphina and Ame
Blair and Ritsuka
Kurosawa and either Zeke or Kanra (Kanra would probably get along well with Kurosawa)
Tak and either Kanra or Zeke (Kanra would be in hell being paired up with a member of the disciplinary committee, which could be funny.) XD

Any preference? any pair you don't like?

FerociousxKitten
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby inara1917 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 7:12 pm

Ok! Finally done with my post! I'm sorry it's really short but I wanted to get something done as I've been swamped at the hospital lately... Lots of bloody drunk kids with alcohol poisoning -.- Anyway! Hopefully it's ok!

Also I'm cool with the dorm Pairings!

inara1917
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!