Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Heirs

the Heirs

a part of “The Heirs”, a fictional universe by wolfstar918.

They weren't born. They were made. Clones, to be more exact. Their DNA was taken from the greatest individuals in history. And they were made to be the brightest, and best of the next generation.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Heirs”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: the Heirs

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:30 pm

Okay, I'm back. I want to put Robin Hood down as my historical figure and Logan Lerman as my face claim. Love this idea and I hope I can be a part of it.
Gotta Go Fast

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 9:08 pm

Good. You can go ahead and make him whenever you're ready

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:52 pm

May I please reserve two female spots? The historical figures will be Pierre Janet and Nancy Wake, and the FC's will probably be Emi Takei and Giza Lagarce, respectively.

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:53 pm

RubyTuesday wrote:May I please reserve two female spots? The historical figures will be Pierre Janet and Nancy Wake, and the FC's will probably be Emi Takei and Giza Lagarce, respectively.

Alright.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:11 am

Alright, so I've made my character. Let me know if there are any issues with it.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:18 am

He is good to go.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Aug 08, 2015 12:43 am

Hi. So I just realized I had a huge blonde moment... I read in the rules that I had to message here to ask to reserve a historical figure or ask permission to join and I forgot like 2 minutes later. I apologize I'm tired from work. But I already submitted a character. I'm still getting a hang of this site and everything. But anyways. I love the idea of this roleplay and would love to be a part (if not, that's cool no big deal). I'd like to have my figure be Helen of Troy... Sorry about my confusion.
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:28 pm

Scar.- wrote:Hi. So I just realized I had a huge blonde moment... I read in the rules that I had to message here to ask to reserve a historical figure or ask permission to join and I forgot like 2 minutes later. I apologize I'm tired from work. But I already submitted a character. I'm still getting a hang of this site and everything. But anyways. I love the idea of this roleplay and would love to be a part (if not, that's cool no big deal). I'd like to have my figure be Helen of Troy... Sorry about my confusion.

That's fine, and she was accepted it you didn't notice

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Sun Aug 09, 2015 7:30 pm

I understand that some of you had planned something out for the plane, but I would like to inform you that I had meant to start with the arrivals, as I think I clearly said. It's confusing for some people to be running on a different timeline so early in the role play, and I would appreciate it if within the next post or two you arrive at the location.

Additionally, for everyone who hasn't posted yet or hasn't specified a time, In Game time should be about 7, 7:30 pm.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toorah loorah on Mon Aug 10, 2015 11:03 pm

Gotcha just thought that the other two would have posted in by now. It's cool though some people just run on different schedule work, school, and the lot. I'll get something in for Shawn here in a tick.

toorah loorah
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SecretlyRiverSong on Tue Aug 11, 2015 9:09 am

I am so, so sorry for my inactivity. Its been kind of hectic here. My grandmother is in the hospital with a brain tumor, so I haven't been by my computer. I'm about to leave to go start training at my new job, but I shouldn't be more than a few hours, and then I will make another post. I'm going to do my best to stay active. Send me an IM if I'm too inactive, I'll get an email alert on my phone and come make a post. Sorry again.
We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

SecretlyRiverSong
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Tue Aug 11, 2015 1:02 pm

That's fine River. Just try to keep up as best you can.

Everyone though, I'll be posting the beginnings of the plot within the next day or so, so we'll be able to get this ball rolling.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 9:56 am

I'm aware this probably wasn't clear, so I'd like to point out that they would not be aware they are clones of famous individuals as their files are the police reports and the police didn't know about that.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SecretlyRiverSong on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:13 am

Can I edit that post? I'll fix it if I can, otherwise just disregard that.

Also, Jericho, I can't tell you how much I laughed at your "Bro, stab me bro" comment because that's exactly what I was thinking when I was writing my post.

SecretlyRiverSong
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jericho193 on Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:24 am

Thanks! I always try to throw in a little humor. No matter the RP, but the whole stabbing thing is probably one of the dumbest ideas Ive ever come up with haha
"I don't have time to bleed."

jericho193
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:25 pm

I just wanted to check do we have an order of writing or can we just write when we have something to write?
There are forks in the road
What will you choose
How while you fight back in such ways.

Kiri711
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SecretlyRiverSong on Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:53 pm

It doesn't seem like there is an order, Kiri.

SecretlyRiverSong
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:04 pm

Good to know thanks for answering me back so quickly.

Kiri711
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toorah loorah on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:07 pm

Guys I am soooo sorry for not posting. I've recently had an emergency stay in the hospital and I'm just now getting back. I begged my mom for my tablet but she was concerned I would be writing instead of concentrating on getting better. I have to admit she was probably right, but at least it would have given me something to keep my mind off the fact that I was in the hospital again. The problem now is I don't know if I can catch Shawn up or not. Also with my health so up in the air right now I don't know if I can keep up. I'll read over everything I've missed and see if I can catch up Shawn. I apologize to everyone, I hate that I wasn't here.

toorah loorah
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:09 am

That's fine, just try the best you can.

And if you can't, that's fine as well. Getting better is more important.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!