Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

That's Not an Omelette

That's Not an Omelette

a part of “That's Not an Omelette”, a fictional universe by Cienpher.

When a group of friends and neighbors get together, all they had wanted was an omelette. What are they supposed to do with tiny dragons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “That's Not an Omelette”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: That's Not an Omelette

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Fri Jul 31, 2015 2:26 pm

I will be out of town for all of next week so I probably won't be posting much if at all.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Jul 31, 2015 6:52 pm

Duly noted, no worries - honestly I'd be very, very happy if this roleplay picked up enough for your trip to be an issue, ahaha!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Aug 02, 2015 11:41 am

As a note, Queirdo has informed me that they would be pulling out of the roleplay, but worry not. I've asked permission to take over the character, so as soon as I get a response, I will get a post up with either Hector or a replacement character.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Tue Aug 04, 2015 1:54 am

In light of slow responses, I have decided that I will create my own roommate to replace Hector just to keep things progressing at a more consistent rate. His name is (for now) Terrence Halls, and his basic personality is as follows:

He's a chipper, upbeat sort of guy who likes athletic activities and is a good person at heart, but he can be kind of inconsiderate. He forgets Min's "no shoes inside the apartment" rule every now and then and just in general has difficulty thinking about comfort outside his own. He's the kind of guy who should never live with a blind person because he'd move the furniture around and then forget to tell the guy.

So his dragon's going to be blind *thumbs up*

Edit: The dragon's name is an intersex male-identifying one named Medusa *double thumbs up*

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Fri Aug 07, 2015 2:16 am

Alright, in light of how slow the pace of this roleplay has been thus far (due to RPers getting busy and changing hands and whatnot), I've decided to hold off on the GM event so you guys can have a bit more time interacting with each other and having fun in that way. Just post away doing whatever you want for now, as long as you all stay in the room ^^

Hopefully the posting pace picks up and stays more consistent now that everyone who's contacted me has found a more stable RL schedule.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:53 pm

Fair enough! I'm back now so things are more stable. Tonight's my "catch up on everything" night so hopefully everything will pick up.[/size]

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Aug 16, 2015 10:03 am

I love writing insanely long posts to catch up! Have fun getting through that chunk of fun I have posted.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Aug 23, 2015 9:25 pm

Not sure about others, but I'm having a slight delay in my posts due to last-minute things before heading back to the States for college (currently with family in Korea).

I guess this roleplay is going to be a bit more low-key with a slow pace, so no real pressure on anyone as long as you get posts up eventually. If this format isn't for you and you've lost interest or so, please let me know rather than fading away as I know is frequent on this site (I'm guilty of it too;;)

Sorry for the delays.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wolfstar918 on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:26 am

Sorry I haven't been able to post, for some reason whenever I was able to log in the site was offline.

wolfstar918
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cienpher on Sun Sep 06, 2015 2:25 pm

It was the same for everyone. No worries.

Cienpher
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!