Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Our Time in Italy

Our Time in Italy

a part of “Our Time in Italy”, a fictional universe by Mileenazel.

A group of high schoolers are sent to Italy for abroad study. The group doesnt mix too well, and along the way things are said, that can't be taken back, and actions prove more about a person than words. Lies, drama, romance, and personal expedition.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Our Time in Italy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Our Time in Italy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mileenazel on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:37 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Our Time in Italy"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
LEEEEEEEEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOY JEEEEEENKIINNNNNSSSSS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mileenazel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Re: Our Time in Italy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Aug 03, 2015 10:34 pm

Can I reserve Sasha Pieterse?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:24 am

Can I reserve the rebel character? I've forgotten the face claims name but that one xD
My Little Tumblr Blog
"It's better to burn out than fade away,"
-Kurt Cobain

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Aug 04, 2015 4:56 pm

Can I reserve Lana Del Rey please?

Nevermind. Good luck to you!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jynxii on Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:21 pm

EDIT:

Since someone else is interested they can have the role. I'll retract my sheet. Best of luck to all of you.
Last edited by Jynxii on Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

Jynxii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Visual Appeal Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mileenazel on Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:06 am

Apologies for my absence here on OOC, I've been busy and I take the responsibility lol.

Jynxii I would actually recommend you finish your sheet now, and if you would prefer I not accept it until others have submitted theirs first I'm ok with that. (Mainly because HalfBreed is also interested in the Cheerleader.)

Livy your reservation for the character has started; Three days left.

Shame to see you change your mind, Sorella. Thank you, though, and good luck to you too (even if you can't see this)

Mileenazel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mileenazel on Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:06 am

Well, if you're sure, Jynxii. Thanks for taking any interest at all :) I appreciate it.
Best of luck to you.

HalfBreed, your reservation starts today then. You'll get a PM about it as well. Three days left :)

Mileenazel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mileenazel on Fri Aug 07, 2015 8:53 am

HalfBreed and Livy you both still have two more days left of reservation :)

Mileenazel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mileenazel on Fri Aug 07, 2015 4:23 pm

Btw, if I get the chance I'll probably make the first post. After that though I would prefer no one else to post until all characters have been taken. Tyvm <3

Mileenazel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mileenazel on Sun Aug 09, 2015 9:36 am

One day left for Livy and Halfbreed...

Mileenazel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LivyGrey on Sun Aug 09, 2015 1:41 pm

I'm working on my character now, I'm aiming to submit tonight or at the latest tomorrow morning but if that's unlikely, I'll make sure to be in touch and pm you.

LivyGrey
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Aug 10, 2015 4:33 pm

I submitted a W.I.P. I'll have it finished by Wednesday.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Thu Aug 13, 2015 4:29 pm

Finished my character. I couldn't upload a photo though for some reason.

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShaShaBoomStar on Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:58 pm

I love the Class Clown/Kristen Schaal character, could I reserve her? :)
ShaShaBoomStar! This is ShaSha, and I'm going to Boom your Star! Wait, no. Gtfo.

ShaShaBoomStar
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mileenazel on Sun Aug 16, 2015 9:47 am

ShaSha you have reserved your character; Ypou have three days left to submit a well-done sheet :)

Thank you for taking interest and asking ^-^

Mileenazel
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mileenazel on Mon Aug 17, 2015 11:24 am

Two days left, ShaSha

Mileenazel
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!