Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Digimon: Matrices of Change

Digimon: Matrices of Change

a part of “Digimon: Matrices of Change”, a fictional universe by CutUp.

8 Children from around the world are suddenly transported to a strange land to be the savior it's inhabitants desperately need. The question is will they choose to be the heroes they are destined to be, or turn their backs on them to focus on a way home?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Digimon: Matrices of Change”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Digimon: Matrices of Change

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sat Aug 22, 2015 1:20 pm

Thanks CutUp! I'll be wrapping her side up today and if all goes well, have the entire profile done by the end of the weekend!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:51 am

@CutUp
      I made a mistake in reserving I think ; w ; I should've given the Rookie form, right? Gatomon is already in their champion form, so I'm assuming I should bump them down to their rookie form Salamon?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Aug 23, 2015 10:12 am

@maccotango
Oh god yeah I forgot! No worries. It was my mistake as well.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Sun Aug 23, 2015 12:29 pm

@CutUp
      thank you! Yeah, I forget about the fact Gatomon is actually in champion form.
      Marina's done now; finally found the time <3 Or rather, made the time considering it's 1:30 in the morning. Thank god I don't have classes on Mondays @ u @ ;; Tell me if you see any errors and such! I'll fix them~

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Arc Warden Storyteller Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Sun Aug 23, 2015 1:04 pm

I think we've all forgotten considering she's always in the Gatomon form instead of her rookie one LOL
Anyway, I'll be here today, finishing Gomamon and doing graphics.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy World Builder Builder Inspiration Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Sun Aug 23, 2015 7:27 pm

@maccotango
Nah she was all good.
@༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Yeah, I forgot about it mostly since she was the same size as most other rookies. So there's that.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Mon Aug 24, 2015 3:52 am

Tentatively done with Regina's profile (the avatar is uploading) so let me know if there's anything that needs to be changed c:

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby code6435 on Mon Aug 24, 2015 12:55 pm

Well I've finally managed to get my wip sheet in. Sorry, I could only get so much done. I was very busy the past few days. Hopefully I can finish by the time the roleplay starts.

code6435
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:38 pm

The site's back up! So, who's still here?

CutUp
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Wed Sep 02, 2015 2:46 pm

I'm still here, thank goodness the sites back though I was kinda getting worried. I'll start working on my character first chance I get today. Hopefully if I'm lucky I'll be able to get Alden up some time tomorrow.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:29 pm

Still here~

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fencer on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:17 pm

I'm still here, had to change job and tired as hell, but I'm still here
"The laziness is the engine of progress, who invented the wheel was because, obviously, didn't want walk"

Fencer
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maccotango on Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:22 pm

I'm here! I should be able to post whenever we decide to start c:

maccotango
Designer
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Fri Sep 18, 2015 2:14 pm

I love love love Digimon. Please inform me if any roles open up! And if this died, I'm really sorry to see it go before its time. D:

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!