Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Drop Dead, Darling

Drop Dead, Darling

a part of “Drop Dead, Darling”, a fictional universe by pieluver.

It's kill or be killed tonight, Darling. In this game of last man standing, death is a certainty. Just please, don't get any blood on the carpet, it's such a pain to clean.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Drop Dead, Darling”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Drop Dead, Darling

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:57 am

Okay friends, after that terribly long break, let's have a nice little roll call!

Is everyone still around? In your post include who (if anyone) you are waiting on to post, so I know where we are again!
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Wed Sep 02, 2015 12:35 pm

Hey! I'm so sorry that I haven't been on in forever. I just moved into a new house and was supposed to get internet set up last week, but the company went to the wrong address and I now won't be able to get here til Friday. Every time I've been able to find internet, the site's been down, so it's been an overall very frustrating experience. I'll probably be able to get a post up by Friday at the latest. I'm really sorry.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:23 pm

Don't worry about it! I think everyone pretty much has been dealing with school/college stuff, so I don't expect the pace to be very fast here for a few weeks at least! No worries :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolanaNight on Wed Sep 02, 2015 3:52 pm

Oh my goodness so it wasn't just me? Ughhhh I was so worried cause I couldn't connect to the site and I was like, "Ahhhhhhh!!! Noooooooooo I'm going to get killed offffffff!" lol

Moving into school and all that jazz was a thing for me too.

SolanaNight
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:17 pm

Lol, they had a hardware failure, and they didn't get the parts they needed in until Monday, and then it took some time to install, fix everything, and get back up online. I heard there were a lot of issues with servers based in NC over the last week, lol. But in the future: https://twitter.com/RolePlayGateway/with_replies this might help ;) they are pretty rare with updating it, but it's better than nothing! :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby buggleuggy on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:34 am

*incoherant screeching* They had to push back the internet installment date to Tuesday. I'll see if I can work at my Grandma's house or something. Gosh dang it.

buggleuggy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:04 am

Haha, no worries sugar :3 Just get it done when you can~ No rush :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Fri Sep 11, 2015 3:34 pm

How is everyone doing? :3 It's been a loooong week for me, haha, but I thought I'd check in over the weekend and make sure y'all are doing well~

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:18 pm

Wow, it sure is quiet over here!

(also, if anyone was curious, Sana messaged me the other day, things got too busy for her to participate in the roleplay, but she's doing fine!)

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Thu Oct 01, 2015 6:51 pm

Anyone on the East Coast of the US please stay safe over the next few days! Virginia is in a State of Emergency right now because of the Hurricane (not to mention the week of torrential downpour we've already been experiencing, lol.) I might not be around much over the next few days, but hopefully the storm won't be too bad!

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shané on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:02 pm

Gosh! Sorry Pie! I only just realised the rp was back up and running! I will get a post up asap- after my assessment is finished which will probably be tonight.

Sorry for my tardiness :3
Shané

Shané
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sat Oct 24, 2015 12:11 pm

No trouble :3 Things are moving pretty slowly.

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Dec 23, 2015 12:19 am

-coughs softly-

Well, now that this semester is over, I've made a post. :3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby slcam on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:05 pm

-screams softly-

I did not expect this!!! Super excited! Good job, pies!
How I feel when writing a post...

slcam
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:30 pm

I'll try to be better about keeping things updated over the next few months. I am thinking of doing the same thing I want to do for Adore, which is a light posting order, so at the very least I'll be engaged X3

pieluver
Member for 14 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!