Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Love Through Adventure

Love Through Adventure

a part of “Love Through Adventure”, a fictional universe by Specmarine.

Even love can bloom from monsters

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Love Through Adventure”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Love Through Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Sep 02, 2015 5:31 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Love Through Adventure"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Love Through Adventure

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Sep 03, 2015 2:11 am

Very intresting, looking for an Adventurer? I'm in if you are! :D

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:07 am

You are more than welcome to join! Welcome to the adventure, adventurer!

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Thu Sep 03, 2015 8:38 pm

Awesome! So how many more players do we need?

Firewind
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Sep 03, 2015 9:20 pm

I will start when we have at least 3 people, if more do join then that's fantastic. Reason for 3 people is because roleplays tend to wait for a bunch of players and some players leave and never come back when it actually starts.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:55 pm

Things are starting to look a bit dim D:

I will give this maybe a few more days and if we don't get at least another person, its up to you if you think we should go with just the two of us or close the RP.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Sun Sep 06, 2015 10:11 pm

I'm willing to go with just the two of us. If need be we can both flesh out more characters if that's what needs to be done to bring the story more life. :D i want this to take off dang it!!

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Sep 06, 2015 11:44 pm

Then that settles it! We will begin on Monday and if we need too, we can make more characters!

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Mon Sep 07, 2015 12:25 am

Alrighty then! I can't wait to get started! I'm certain that we'll need more just to make it look like the dungeon has more residents. :) but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Firewind on Wed Sep 09, 2015 1:53 am

Okay, gave a small teaser in my post for a monster Character I'm working on. Hopefully I'll have him done by tomorrow! Thought I'd let you know! :D

Firewind
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Sep 09, 2015 11:08 pm

Roger that. Also you may see a new adventurur coming soon.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!