Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Wait Until Dawn

Wait Until Dawn

a part of “Wait Until Dawn”, a fictional universe by MercenariesPro.

When friends become trapped on a remote mountain getaway gone wrong, things quickly turn sinister and they start to suspect they aren’t alone. Every choice they make while surviving – even the seemingly trivial ones - will carve out a unique story

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Wait Until Dawn”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Wait Until Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MercenariesPro on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:14 am

Everyone is allowed to comment or gives suggestion because I won't bite. We will discuss everything you said. ^^

So, our first topic is either we will use Real Life face claims or Animanga face claims or both?. You can talk about it and We will decide about it together,

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MercenariesPro
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Re: Wait Until Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:32 pm

Hello! I'd like to reserve one if the Friends! A female if you'd please.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VincentRayne on Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:08 pm

seems interesting. I personally rather give the faceclaim thing more towards the realism side rather than anime. only thing with that is that a lot of people use the same few celebrities. i see them a lot in many different rps (Emma Roberts, for example, is EVERYWHERE). i'd like to reserve a female part for Friend #1 and i already know which faceclaim i'd use. but i'd definitely need a thorough explanation of the rules cause this is something I've never encountered before.
Last edited by VincentRayne on Fri Sep 18, 2015 11:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

VincentRayne
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Promethean Inspiration Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aquamarine on Fri Sep 18, 2015 1:02 pm

Could I reserve the role of Hannah's Best friend with the face claim Brookelle Bones?
Here is a 100x100 photo of her. Not many people know what she looks like.
ImageImage
Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.

Aquamarine
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Wed Sep 23, 2015 7:37 am

I literally just played this game, and I didn't expect to see a roleplay of it on here xD

(Ashley was my favorite character, but apparently she isn't that well liked.)

I'd love to take a spot, Male probably since it looks like there's a lot of females already I'd like to take Hannah and Beths brother. Personally I think realistic face claims kinda take something away from the original style, but if that becomes the overall vote I wouldn't mind.

(It'll kill me to find a realistic FC that isn't Rami but I'll try if it comes to that xD)

Amybel
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 10:53 am

I'd like to reserve one of the male friends if possible and I think it would be better to go with realistic face clams

jackrules158
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!