Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Last Dracari

The Last Dracari

a part of “The Last Dracari”, a fictional universe by Mr. Baneling Squishy.

In a world full of monsters, magic, and alternate technology paths, you are one of the last of your kind. Your ancestors were hunters, and now you are hunted. Hunted by the one thing that considers you a threat. Prove it right.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Last Dracari”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Last Dracari

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Sep 10, 2015 7:57 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Last Dracari"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: The Last Dracari

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hikami on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:37 pm

I happen to be interested in your role play, would a five year old do?
Let the light shine in the words used. Let the darkness give it a twist in the words used. Hikami, light and dark.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hikami
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Sep 10, 2015 8:56 pm

Hikami wrote:I happen to be interested in your role play, would a five year old do?

As much as I support people making characters out of the stereotypical age group, Five does seem a bit young. I would need some assurance you could make it work while making sense. Otherwise, just add a few years.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hikami on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:18 pm

Mr. Baneling Squishy wrote:
Hikami wrote:I happen to be interested in your role play, would a five year old do?

As much as I support people making characters out of the stereotypical age group, Five does seem a bit young. I would need some assurance you could make it work while making sense. Otherwise, just add a few years.

As I do believe I could make it work I'll just play it safe and add a few years. Do you have a preference? I wish not to make this a tag. Also can one or more people be the same gem or does it have to be different?

Hikami
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:49 pm

Hikami wrote:

As I do believe I could make it work I'll just play it safe and add a few years. Do you have a preference? I wish not to make this a tag.

Just so long as the character makes sense, is awesome, and doesn't explode, everything should be fine. If its not, I will just have to crush things. Brutally. With overwhelming vengence.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hikami on Thu Sep 10, 2015 11:33 pm

Hikami wrote:

As I do believe I could make it work I'll just play it safe and add a few years. Do you have a preference? I wish not to make this a tag.

Just so long as the character makes sense, is awesome, and doesn't explode, everything should be fine. If its not, I will just have to crush things. Brutally. With overwhelming vengence.

X,,D I will do my best not to dispoint. Also must every character have a different gem?

Hikami
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:36 am

Okay, time to end the redonculous quote chain.

You dont have to, but I think this RP would get style poits if it ended up like that!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Fri Sep 11, 2015 11:41 pm

Style.

Could I hop onto this fun train?

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sat Sep 12, 2015 2:37 am

BurningDark wrote:Style.

Could I hop onto this fun train?

Of course!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:13 pm

I like trains.

I'd also like to join this roleplay.
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:42 pm

RacoonMoon() wrote:I like trains.

I'd also like to join this roleplay.

*Is hit by a train*

Owwww.....also Awesome.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Sep 17, 2015 11:49 am

*gives a plaster*

I'd like to join too, if that's alright.
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:05 pm

I've been insanely busy, and since I'm an overachiever with my profiles, I hope you'll excuse my blatant tardiness to this party. I'd still love to be a part! :)

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Mon Sep 21, 2015 11:03 am

Why is it no matter how much I keep checkmiss things? Anyways, awesome to both of you! Cant wait to see what you got!

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:52 pm

I'm glad you guys started without me, haha. I'm so dang slow. But Vanilla is FINALLY up. Hope you guys like her, ad as soon as I'm accepted [and notice it] I'll try to post.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:32 am

I can see what you mean by detail. Your character sheet looks awesome. Also I like the idea of everyone having a dialogue color, mind if I copy it for Beline?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Sep 24, 2015 12:59 pm

Posted. Writing a twelve year old is surprisingly hard... hope it seems appropriately kid-like! :) So everyone meets at the restaurant?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Thu Sep 24, 2015 4:47 pm

Go ahead, Squishy. Sorry my post is late, I've been drowning in work. I'll try to be more speedy with future responses.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Wed Sep 30, 2015 7:47 am

If fighting happens, I guess I'll send Xander in to interrupt/help out and introduce him then. If fighting doesn't happen... well. Anyone has ideas?

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:10 am

I have a question. Can Dracari sense each other? I mean, it makes sense, but is it through scent or just something they can tell? And does Vanilla have telepathy as one of her special abilities? Because according to the abilities sheet, Dracari can't share thoughts, only emotions. I'm kinda confused...

Alle9009
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!