Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Not Paris

Not Paris

a part of “Not Paris”, a fictional universe by The Toxic Cereus.

[Advanced Roleplay - Details Inside]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Not Paris”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Not Paris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:18 am

Hello! Thanks for taking interest in Not Paris. Please read the rules, and ensure that when reserving you have the password included.

To note : This roleplay is a mature and adult roleplay. Life is not beautiful in its entirety, and I do not expect this roleplay to be. If you have topics in which are sensitive, I ask you either refrain from the roleplay - or message me privately. Thanks.

That message makes me sound like an ass. I'm not terrible I promise. I look forward to seeing the reservations!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Not Paris

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CharlotteV on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:33 am

[please ignore - sorry]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

CharlotteV
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby .euphoria. on Mon Sep 21, 2015 12:30 pm

β€œYou've gotta dance like there's nobody watching, love like you'll never be hurt, sing like there's nobody listening, and live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey

Hello! ^.^ May I reserve Katerina Graham please? :)

.euphoria.
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:28 pm

Of course! She's reserved!

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:59 pm

Hey! Can I reserve Aaron Taylor Johnston

Give me a few minutes to decide his age and occupation, please. I'm in class but I wanted to join the rp. Thanks!

passwrord: my favorite quote is "So it goes." No lie, i have it tattooed on my inner arm (I like a lot of quotes actually but this one so much so that I felt the need to make it permanent)

EDIT: Age: 24 | Occupation: TBA

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:23 pm

@The Toxic Cereus
I really need something to get rid of my writer's block and this roleplay seems to be it. My favorite quote has to be either "Do what you like. Like what you do" or "Even in the dust we shine." I don't really know where I got them from or who said them, I've just known and loved them for quite a while.

Can I reserve FC Holland Roden? She'll be 28 years old, a single mother, and owner of a coffee shop.
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:26 pm

Alrighty! You're both reserved! If anyone wants to take another role of a male, it'd speed up the process of getting this going!

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S'Γ‰panouir Dans Cieux on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:30 pm

Hello!

I would love to participate in this RP, as I have been looking for a professional one and this seems to be it.

My favourite quote is;
"Any person, be it man or woman, who does not find pleasure in a good book must be intolerably stupid."
-Jane Austen.

Could I reserve the Brian J. Smith FC character? He will be 20 and a University Student (Medicinal Studies) and Dentist's Assistant.

Thank you very much!
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong..."
-Voltaire

"You have enemies? Good. It means you have stood up for something, something in your life."
-Winston Churchill

"Any person, be it man or woman, who does not find delight in a good book must be intolerably stupid."
-Jane Austen

S'Γ‰panouir Dans Cieux
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Mon Sep 21, 2015 5:45 pm

Alrighty! You're reserved!

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chandz on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:46 am

Hey, I'll post a detailed WIP today

Chandz
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:37 am

Alright, I'll be looking forward to it

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Toxic Cereus on Fri Sep 25, 2015 10:50 am

Hey, reminded - I need WIPs in please!

The Toxic Cereus
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!