Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Defenders of Purity

a part of “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Defenders of Purity”, a fictional universe by NeverEndingFlip.

When the Pokemon island of Mohka falls into chaos, a team of four humans transformed into Pokemon must restore the balance!

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Defenders of Purity”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:02 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Defenders of Purity"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Gotta Go Fast

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Re: Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Defenders of Purity

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Sun Sep 20, 2015 1:18 pm

Hello there, I would love to take part in your roleplay. This is me expressing interest in your OOC. I gathered that was all I was required to do. So, if there is any info you will need from me let me know via PM or whatever is best for you. Thank you.
~Alli

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Sun Sep 20, 2015 4:37 pm

ImageYES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Must I say more?
Uh. Please let me in NOW BECAUSE I WANT THIS WITH ALL MY FANGIRLING HEART ALSO TELL ME MY PERSONALITY AND MAKE ME FABULOUS AND-
Yeah.
Thanks.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:32 pm

One character has already been selected. Three more to go!

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDcakeXD on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:49 pm

Hello! I would like to be a part of this roleplay please.

XDcakeXD
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Sep 23, 2015 9:21 am

Woop woop! Three quarters mark! Almost there! One more to go!

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:18 pm

Three characters officially CONFIRMED! One more left!

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Thu Sep 24, 2015 9:01 am

Alright, here's the plan. I am going to start the roleplay tomorrow. One slot is still open to anyone willing to take it. If I get no notification by tomorrow, I shall continue with three rather than the intended four, which shouldn't affect the roleplay too much.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:46 pm

Hey guys! Just wanted to let you all know I went out of town but I'm back now. My character will be submitted and active very soon!

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XDcakeXD on Wed Oct 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Sorry I don't think I will be able to post this week or next week. Midterms are here. Please go on without me! Thanks!

XDcakeXD
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!