Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat β€” the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

So Stereotypical

So Stereotypical

a part of “So Stereotypical”, a fictional universe by StarlightKeeper.

The Club was created to bring them together, even when they had nothing in common. {9 OPEN ROLES}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “So Stereotypical”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

So Stereotypical

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:33 am

Feel free to ask questions and make reservations here. ^.^
"With you, there was a single moment when I believed in 'Once Upon A Time'."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: So Stereotypical

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Mon Sep 28, 2015 1:50 am

I'd like to reserve The Stoner|Jake Abel if thats alright.

(Ps...um relations? by that did you mean their roles...or...sorry I just didn't understand that part very well.)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Amybel
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annoyed on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:37 am

I was wondering if I could steal this, character but change Sasha Pieterse, to Kaya.
I know people love to use gifs from skins, but she has better gifs to "slutty" and I find Kaya a whole lot more attractive. I understand you have a vision of the story and how it will turn, and I am sure you see all the face claims to fit that picture, and I will take Sasha, if she fits better for your plans. :)
As relations, I wasn't sure. Figured most of the upper class-men and men around town.
To me, she would love the night life and have a fake id getting into bars and screwing married men.
Seniors like her because, she is experience and isn't like their girlfriends that wont put out until they know they are in love.
Married men like her because, her legs might be loose but her lips are sealed shut(just thought of that, made me giggle).
Name|Seventeen|Female|The Slut|Sasha Pieterse Kaya Scodelario|RESERVED...

Annoyed
Member for 9 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Mon Sep 28, 2015 9:36 am

Hi ^_^ May I reserve the teacher's pet?
FC: Freya Mavor

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby afreerobin on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:55 am

Hello! I'd like to reserve The Class Clown. I really like Nat Wolff as a FC.
Remember, bad times are just times that are bad.

afreerobin
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Mon Sep 28, 2015 3:34 pm

Hi! May I please reserve The Prep but change her FC to Hailee Steinfeld?
( she / they )
-Λ‹Λβœ„β”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆβ”ˆ

lightningpoint
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Mon Sep 28, 2015 11:03 pm

You are all reserved.

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby unicorns.are.real on Tue Sep 29, 2015 8:12 pm

Heya, could I please reserve The bad Boy, FC: Colton Haynes

unicorns.are.real
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 2:06 pm

I would love to be her. If possible! Let me know
ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amybel on Mon Oct 05, 2015 2:04 am

Ack! Sorry its taking me so long to get Matthias finished. I had to take a short break from the computer in order to get some work done these past few days but I'm back and he will be finished fairly quickly. I won't promise that it will be tonight but I will be working on him as much as possible within the next few hours.

Amybel
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!