Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Dark In Us All

The Dark In Us All

a part of “The Dark In Us All”, a fictional universe by StarlightKeeper.

They all had problems and despite all odds, they found each other. {CLOSED}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Dark In Us All”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Dark In Us All

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:32 pm

Feel free to make reservations and ask questions here. ^.^
"With you, there was a single moment when I believed in 'Once Upon A Time'."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The Dark In Us All

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Starlight77 on Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:38 pm

Looks sweet! Can I reserve Azusa Nakano?

Also, I'm gonna throw in the fact that her issue is going to be that she's being sexually assaulted by a teacher at the school; not to mention she's gay, so she's facing trouble wondering if the reason for her sexuality is because of the man. Too heavy? xP
"Music speaks only to those who wish to hear it."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Starlight77
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fading-into-eternity on Mon Sep 21, 2015 3:14 pm

Hola, can I reserve Yamato Kurosawa?

His "problem" is that both his parents have disowned him because he acciadentally killed his little sister and has after the fact dissappointed them by not becoming a doctor in school so now he lives off of his own salary at a really young age and has no idea what he's doing
ImageImage

fading-into-eternity
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby S'Épanouir Dans Cieux on Mon Sep 21, 2015 6:30 pm

Greetings!
Could I reserve the Houtarou Oreki FC Character?

The issue he has to face is horrendous bullying faced at his Secondary School, rumours and lies spread by a particular group along with thievery and graffiti of belongings. These group of students happen to excel academically, ensuring their success in any meeting a teacher or parent may have with them concerning the our character's bullying. At times, he feels almost suicidal.

Under his seemingly calm attitude and intelligence, he burdens the grief and hatred that the bullying tosses to him.

Thank you!
"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong..."
-Voltaire

"You have enemies? Good. It means you have stood up for something, something in your life."
-Winston Churchill

"Any person, be it man or woman, who does not find delight in a good book must be intolerably stupid."
-Jane Austen

S'Épanouir Dans Cieux
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenKatarinaa on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:06 pm

Hello! I was wondering if I could reserve this fine character!

For the FC: Chisaki Hiradaira for her issues I was thinking she was bullied throughout her schooling due to the fact that she had two mothers instead of a mother and a father. In other words her parents are gay. Which also led to her being unsure about her sexuality. When highschool hit, she was able to become one of the popular girls by her looks and brains. Now she has to hide most of who she is to be able to fit in.

QueenKatarinaa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Tue Sep 22, 2015 12:03 am

Okie doke! You're all reserved. And I like all of your problems.

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DestructiveGem on Tue Sep 22, 2015 5:54 am

Hi there! I'd like to ask if I could reserve FC: Kisumi Shigino!

As for his issue, I was thinking perhaps that he was expected to be good at everything from the moment he was born due to the pressure of being, perhaps, some big shots' son. Everyone, eventually even himself expects him to be perfect at everything that he does, including academics, socialization, athletics, and so forth. And so, he eventually starts panicking when he's shown to not be able to do something well. Ahhhh, I actually dunno if this is good enough of an issue. And I'm not too sure on how to put this into shorter terms, I'm sorry! ; A ;

You can break my soul,
take my life away,
beat me,
hurt me,
kill me.

But for the love of God
don’t touch them.

DestructiveGem
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chrian. on Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:31 am

Hi there, may I reserved the FC of Haru Yoshida if it hasn't been snatched? :D

His issue would be something like isolation. Ever since he was a kid, he has always been a passive and introverted person until he met his best friend whom he deeply trust. His feelings for his best friend soon surpass the friendship line. However, a tragedy struck when his best friend died in an accident, which left him even more devastated than before and now he constantly push people away from him and being even more isolated by the others, believing that no one would ever understand him again.

I hope that's okay :D

chrian.
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby StarlightKeeper on Tue Sep 22, 2015 8:11 pm

@Chrian Blaire and @Destructive Gem, reserved!

StarlightKeeper
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenKatarinaa on Fri Oct 09, 2015 6:17 pm

what did this die before it even started?

QueenKatarinaa
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!