Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Greed Among Gods

Greed Among Gods: Primary Thread

a part of “Greed Among Gods”, a fictional universe by Fear The Cat.

They say greed is a weakness among humans. But it is among gods as well.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Greed Among Gods”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Greed Among Gods: Primary Thread

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alliqua_Dark on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:02 pm

Izanagi is done except for Bio...
@Chesh, oh no :( My heart and prayers will go towards you and her. As I've grown quite fond of her through this site.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Alliqua_Dark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:19 pm

@Cheshire_Girl
D: My heart goes out to you! I wish a painless recovery and a fortunate future to the both of you.

@ Alliqua_Dark
Great. He's been accepted.
OH SNAP

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cheshire_Girl on Thu Sep 24, 2015 7:44 pm

@Alliqua, thank you. She's quite fond of you as well. She told me about the 1x1 and is very excited.

@Fear the Cat, thank you. I'll send her both of your regards.

Cheshire_Girl
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AppleSauce on Fri Sep 25, 2015 2:09 pm

I've also never heard of Smash! by Starbomb but I'll check it out, I like discovering new music. My favourite song at the moment is oh gosh that's a hard decision. At the moment I've been listening to Fuel - Shimmer a lot. I'll stick with that for now.

Funny Gif time!
Now I heard there was an ex ruler spot available and that's all I really know. If they are I'd like to reserve that spot because sweet corn and potatoes this RP looks awesome!

So I heard it's the semi-aware spot that's open. My only problem is I'm unsure if a male or female role is preferred and I'm having trouble choosing between these FCs:

Alex Benedetto
She isn't the type to hide when things get nasty. Alex will always fight back, a lot of the time she doesn't think before she acts. If someone she cares about is in trouble, if someone is threatening her, she will run straight at them with no real mercy in her eyes and full of determination. She tends to get into a lot of trouble easily, needs to learn to keep her mouth shut, sometimes her aggressive attitude causes more trouble over intimidating others. She loves to joke, is pretty open with her feelings unless she's sad she doesn't want to show weakness by crying in front of others. Easy to talk to, easily angered/annoyed, cares greatly about others who can't defend themselves, courageous. Age: 24

Yamato Hotsuin
Doesn't like to joke about serious subjects, even if someone is simply trying to lighten up the mood. Conservative, quiet, dislikes opening up to others, trust issues, rarely trusts anyone, easily annoyed, speaks his mind when he's 100% certain he's right. Can be quite sly and untrustworthy, is not selfish and actually cares greatly about others. Doesn't seem very approachable but is actually a great listener. Thinks strategically, if saving someone might hinder another, depending on the cost he is capable of leaving others behind. Age: 17

Worick Arcangelo
Shameless seducer, likes to flirt, playful, always seen grinning or smoking. Seems to wear a mask, hiding all his serious feelings behind believable smiles and jokes. Can be a bit of a scaredy-cat, is very afraid of bugs which is surprising considering his rather tough exterior. Even when things get serious, he tries to lighten the mood with his charm. You will only ever see his smile fade when something greatly worries him, angers him. Although he acts like it, he doesn't really care a lot about others as much as you might think. It takes a lot of emotional bonding for him to really open up, be protective and show real interest in someone. Age: 30

Sorry this is a rushed post and I can edit it with brief personalities it's 5am here and I need to sleep. XD

EDIT: Finished the personalities, I just can't decide on which FC send help. <:'D

AppleSauce
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Streamwatcher Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Person of Interest Beta Tester World Builder Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Wed Sep 30, 2015 8:24 pm

My character, Genesis, will hopefully be finished tomorrow.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Fri Oct 02, 2015 4:57 am

@ Daignosis:

Alright Dai~ Thank you! I will make sure Fear knows for you when she comes on! Can't wait to see it~

Faithy

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:14 pm

Genesis is done! All with the exception of the Bio, of course. Does anyone know when Fear Cat might be back on? I don't want this roleplay to die before it gets the chance to start.

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xfaithyx123 on Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:51 am

@ Daiagnosis:

I do not D: But I have sent her PMs so that when she does return, she will instantly get back on track :3 -updater- XD

xfaithyx123
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Sat Oct 17, 2015 12:26 pm

I AM HERE I AM ALIVE AND SO IS THIS ROLEPLAY

SO MY LAPTOP HAS SOMETHING AGAINST ME AND DECIDED TO BREAK BUT IT'S OKAY NOW AND I AM BACK ON THIS ROLEPLAY! Wooooo! Daiagnosis I shall look at your character right away, I bet she's beautiful, and if powers are done I will be determining pairs immediately!

I am so terribly sorry to disappear like that! This roleplay shall keep moving! This, I promise!

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Daiagnosis on Sat Oct 17, 2015 2:42 pm

YAY! It lives

Daiagnosis
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Sun Oct 18, 2015 8:59 pm

Woah, welcome back Fear!

toajojo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fear The Cat on Mon Oct 19, 2015 6:48 pm

Thanks! So happy to be back. So it looks like Applesauce hasn't finished their powers section yet, but that's about it. So pairs comin' in soon. As for toajojo and Daiagnosis (I hate this part so much, ohgodohgod) if both of your characters are done, then it's probably decide who got the spot. *cries*

I CANNOT wait to get this roleplay into motion... now I just need to finish my character. *very guilty look* I'm doing it ASAP, don't worry!

EDIT:

Once I get Rye's personality down, which I'm working on right now, I'm probably going to post the relationships thread. Just felt like I should put that out there. We need to get this roleplay on the roll!

EDIT (again) :

Role call. Who is still on board?

ANOTHER EDIT RIGHT HERE (LAST ONE I SWEAR): @toajojo @Daiagnosis So I read over the character sheets very intensely and I can't *bad word* decide. I'm gonna sleep on it, probably go through the school day contemplating, then I'll update you guys tomorrow night. I promises. I'm so terribly sorry for making you wait this long.
Last edited by Fear The Cat on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Fear The Cat
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby toajojo on Mon Oct 19, 2015 7:42 pm

I am still on board.

toajojo
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!