Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The devil is a part timer?!

a part of “The devil is a part timer?!”, a fictional universe by Marshall_lee.

Satan Jacobs once the great general of ente island was narrowly defeated by the hero Emilia in a haste he escaped to the human world now he lives amongst the people trying to find a way to return to island ente and conquer it once and for all.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The devil is a part timer?!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Marshall_lee on Thu Oct 22, 2015 10:49 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The devil is a part timer?!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Marshall_lee
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: The devil is a part timer?!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:19 am

I'M IN!
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Oct 22, 2015 4:23 pm

I loved this anime and seeing this available as a RP is AWSOME! I would love to join as well!
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:11 pm

Anyways...do we play as one of the main characters or make an entirely new one. I really want to join XD

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:28 pm

Was about to ask that actually?:)^

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Oct 26, 2015 7:44 pm

Well if we are allowed to be one of the main characters I would like to be either Emilia or Alciel. Otherwise I'll be a general from Ente Isla.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Oct 26, 2015 8:32 pm

Anyways...I'll wait for a day and maybe PM the creator of this RP and see if he/she remembered this exists. Hope you stay here as well good sir/madam.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:03 pm

I'll stay here:) and I'm a girl^_^

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 9:05 pm

I'll stay here:) and I'm a girl^_^
I'm excited for this one, I think I'm going to make an origional character.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue Oct 27, 2015 5:00 pm

I PM'ed the creator, we are allowed for both cannon and non-cannon characters. Not sure about a character sheet but the RP will be going on still.

Hope to see ya soon.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Oct 27, 2015 7:42 pm

AWESOME CANT WAIT!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Oct 28, 2015 2:22 am

Anyways...I'll make a character in the morning so have a good rest of the day, or a nice sleep depending on your time of day.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Oct 29, 2015 4:18 pm

Quick question, where exacly do we start? When we first enter the portal or a week from when we entered.

Also I tried to read the manga/novel. I can only speak english and read english. :(

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:21 am

Ok y'all Stella is all done:)

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Nov 12, 2015 3:58 pm

Is this still going on? Im still up for the RP.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!