Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Drakospeda

Drakospeda

a part of “Drakospeda”, a fictional universe by Evenir.

Scientifically created dragons of war turned sentient, with the ability to continue to evolve themselves until humans are forced into heavily defended cities. A failed plan to hatch dragons that can look human will be the only hope of ending the war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Drakospeda”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Drakospeda

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Mon Oct 19, 2015 11:45 pm

Greetings! Although this is OOC please try to keep the discussion here limited to things concerning the roleplay specifically, thanks! For those interested I'll do my best to answer any questions as timely as possible~
Last edited by Evenir on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evenir
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Drakospeda

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Tue Oct 20, 2015 1:48 am

Sign me up! This roleplay has a lot of potential and I definitely want to be part of it.

I do have a question regarding human appearance. Are dragons, or even humans I guess, able to have coloured hair? I was thinking that I would create a dragon character whose hair is purple due to the colour of her scales being purple. If this would not be possible, that's fine. I wanted to ask so that I don't create a character with an appearance that wouldn't fit in this world.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:11 am

Woo! Well, this is a future of the current Earth. Dragons are able to have naturally odd colored hair, and it easily passes off for hair dye, which humans may use as well. (Liam, my dragon, has some naturally bright red hair.)

Evenir
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:23 am

I will get a character or two in tomorrow. Do you have a preference for what type of image we use? (Ie. Real life, anime, illustration)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Wed Oct 21, 2015 1:40 am

[quote="SlightlyInsane"][/quote]

Not really, I used illustrations for my two and the other character I accepted earlier today was an anime artwork with a illustration for a dragon, but hey if real life floats your boat go for it! If you want to stick to the current theme though I would look for some art~ (besides, finding pictures of real dragons is pretty hard xD)

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:44 pm

Ok, I've submitted my dragon character. The personality section is a bit lacking because I'm still trying to figure out who I want her to be.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Wed Oct 21, 2015 8:09 pm

It's all good, I understand, it takes me a bit to feel out a character as well~ I'll try and get a post going soon once I take care of some other affairs

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:30 am

Nice RP... I'll be sending a character soon.. maybe 2 if I have the time... and forgive my small words as I'm using my phone to do this but I'll mostly be using the computer to respond to posts, edit characters and what not...
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Oct 22, 2015 3:01 am

Hello! This rp sounds really fun. :3 I love dragons! I will most likely put up a character sheet tomorrow since I should reallllyyyy be heading to bed now. I would like to take up a young 13 year old dragon hatchling that grew up with the non-sentient dragons :3. It has been a while since I played a 'kid' so this should be fun!
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Thu Oct 22, 2015 12:46 pm

:D Woo! I get to see some awesome characters! (And I feel with the kid thing, it's one of those things that's just fun every so often~)

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Fri Oct 23, 2015 9:01 am

Huh!? First posts are up?! Ahhhh! I'll hurry and get my character sent in today!!!

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Oct 23, 2015 5:24 pm

Would we be able to slow the pace? Thus far only two people have been posting back and forth. Everyone else is going to get lost if that keeps up. :/ It might be beneficial to have everyone post before continuing.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Oct 23, 2015 7:07 pm

Posted. :) Sorry that Lilith stole Elet's pie. She was hungry and I couldn't think of another way to interact with him since she can't talk.

Also, any of the characters who have not gotten involved yet can feel free to interact with Jason. If not, he'll just be wandering until he finds the grocery store. Finally, any of the peace aligned dragons are welcome to be the one who helped him out a couple of years ago.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 6:54 pm

Okay! My character is slightly finished, and I think I should be able to finish her entirely by the end of today! :)

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Sat Oct 24, 2015 9:18 pm

Okay!!! Finished Akhira's character sheet!!! :D

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Sun Oct 25, 2015 7:59 pm

Woo! Sorry if I took a bit on getting to that character sheet, I was out camping for a few days. Feel free to hop in!

Also apologies on the back and forth ^^U I got a bit excited to start. I think Liam is going to split eventually and try to catch up with some others as well. Also I need to get Danny going >>

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:50 pm

@SlightlyInsane
I apologize for the whole adding a grocery list to Jason, but as I was only allowed to be on the computer for ten minutes and I had a bit of writer's block...

So, yay for Akhira's first post, but wahwahwahn for it's crappiness, which I will soon, hopefully, edit out.

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Mon Oct 26, 2015 6:09 pm

It's fine. He has no idea what he's doing so he probably forgot he was holding the list. XD He's meant to be a confused little derp.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:20 pm

@SlightlyInsane - It is totally fine! I look forward to their interaction. ^^

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:39 pm

I submitted a male human who is aligned to the humans. Just wanted to let you know.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!