Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment

Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment

a part of “Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment”, a fictional universe by Evenir.

Unsuspecting trainers are kidnapped and experimented upon in a lab outside the known regions where others dare not venture. Can you survive the trials and escape?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Pokemon: The Gijinka Experiment

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseWolf on Mon Oct 26, 2015 1:01 am

Just wondering if your still accepting characters?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RoseWolf
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:23 am

Sure~ It's getting to be a bit of a large group, which I don't have much problem with. Actually I really love the character tagging system here, I've never seen that before and it's pretty smart o.o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Evenir
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Senpai on Mon Oct 26, 2015 11:53 am

Actually, I think I might drop. I was expecting something of a decent group, maybe no more than 7-8 tops. But this is a bit much to follow along with and I don't feel really comfortable in large groups. Sorry about that. I wish it lots of luck, though. It's a cool story for sure.

Senpai
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RoseWolf on Mon Oct 26, 2015 4:22 pm

i posted my first post if i need to edit it i can i am not the best writer .-.

RoseWolf
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:22 pm

I understand. ^^U I think I'm going to cut it off after this last character that's in the works. I'm gonna start getting confused after a while. Once we get situated I might open it up again, or if we get a significant drop in characters.

Evenir
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Mon Oct 26, 2015 5:39 pm

Sorry I took so long to properly correct my profile - it's like Pokemon Bingo up in here. 3 of my first choices were gone already. ;_; You all like your dark pokemon, huh?

TriO
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Oct 27, 2015 3:47 am

I've made good on my earlier boasts and have pulled out all the stops for this post of mine. Given it's a pivotal moment for Mat I figured I needed to do it justice, not just any short "Goes in, gets stabbd with nedles then out, bam he's a pokeman."

So yeah. Not as gory as I had anticipated though that is still to come.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Tue Oct 27, 2015 6:23 am

i liked it and as someone who is going to be having his own ..... operation be quite painful, i can say i like it

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:55 pm

x3 I liked it as well~ Character torture is my antidrug, so Desiree is gonna be in it for the long hall, as will Helena. And yeah, dark pokemon seem to be favorites. I mean, there's so much fun stuff to play off of (like Helena having her face turn into an actual mask <<)

Not gonna lie, I considered having a pair of characters too that would eventually have one killed off, to play off the theory that a young Kangaskhan becomes Cubone when it's mother dies.

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Tue Oct 27, 2015 2:09 pm

This is starting to get wonderfully dark more than I or thought it would. Now I'm starting to wish that I pic a Pokemon that could involve more body horror like a Grimer or something lol.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Tue Oct 27, 2015 8:56 pm

Hey guys - due to me not knowing how to operate the character submission thingy... my character appears twice on the tagging lists. If you are going to tag my character, please tag the one titled 'Michaela Kudrow' only. The one with the middle name 'Mika' is neither accepted in the RP or accessible to me any more, so I won't get any notifications from tagging that one.

Thanks, and sorry for any confusion!

TriO
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:24 pm

Hehheh, I love the horror aspect >:3 too bad I can't even watch horror movies without getting nightmares But wow that is weird thanks for letting us know :T

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Thu Oct 29, 2015 5:11 pm

Has everyone run out of things to write already? ^.^

TriO
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Thu Oct 29, 2015 6:48 pm

Hm, I wanted to wait for some more people to reply first, but I can drive forward if no one has anything to say?

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nobel Kiriano on Thu Oct 29, 2015 7:17 pm

same i just made a big post and only a few people did afterwords
but i can write more if needed no problem

Nobel Kiriano
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:49 am

With the exception of MC MIKEY, everyone here has been active in the last 24 hours on the site, but not here. ^^ I'm in favour of someone posting so I don't feel so bad trying to post the aftermath for my character.

TriO
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:26 pm

Yeah sorry guys I've been on but havent been able to write anything yet. Hopefully I'll be able to get a post up by the end of the day though.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:03 pm

While my last post was just three posts ago given the time that's past I could elaborate more on my character's situation. I was just waiting to see if there was more that my character could perhaps engage in but it seems that might not be the case.

I'll hold out for Blueshadow's post or the end of the day. Whichever comes first will be when I start writing up my next post.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Evenir on Fri Oct 30, 2015 6:24 pm

I got in another post for Desiree~ I'll wait until Helena get's spoken most likely before I mess with her.

Evenir
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:00 pm

I just posted my self, managed to carve out some time today thankfully.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!