Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Beyond These Walls: The Monarch's Eye

BTW: The Monarch's Eye - Reservations/General Chat

a part of “Beyond These Walls: The Monarch's Eye”, a fictional universe by TriO.

Taking confidential matters into her own hands, a naive, young princess leads a quest to find a powerful relic of bygone ages, to restore order in the Kingdom, but not everyone wants her to find it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Beyond These Walls: The Monarch's Eye”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

BTW: The Monarch's Eye - Reservations/General Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Fri Oct 30, 2015 2:34 pm

Welcome! If you wish to reserve a character for the RP, please post the role here.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TriO
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: BTW: The Monarch's Eye - Reservations/General Chat

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:58 pm

This looks awesome! I may be interested in claiming the ship's navigator. I have an idea that just might work for the role.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Oct 31, 2015 2:39 am

Looks interesting. I wouldn't mind apping a royal bodyguard

@Feyblue. This is getting quite out of hand, wouldn't you say?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:01 am

Nawwww. Actually, I'm really glad you decided to show up here, too. It's always fun RPing with you. :3

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Sat Oct 31, 2015 4:11 pm

Awesome - I put a reservation on a bodyguard for you. @FamishedPants

Hopefully more people will join in. Looking forward to getting this restarted up.

TriO
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Sun Nov 01, 2015 12:45 am

I'd like to reserve the Captain. Unless of course the original person wants it, then I'll just make an "other".
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 15 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:28 pm

Alrighty, now that I finally got the time to actually post the sheet, I think I will take the bum route and just copy over the sheet from the original RP though with a few modifications to it obviously. I think Mr. Wukong will simply be another crew member who joined up for the shenanigans. XD

Actually, if I may, I'd like to also reserve the Manservant position. Figure I can play a less physical, more human character to add to the mix.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:06 pm

Vayne Banton is submitted and ready for viewing. Go ahead and mention any problems you might have and I can go about fixing them, assuming there is any.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:16 pm

Excellent. I am happy with the profiles submitted so far. We are still waiting for Solo Wing Pixy to post their character. I will take on the role of the maid, unless someone else wants to take it, and I'll make a profile for her as soon as possible.

I hope to get this started in the next 48 hours, and would like to thank you for your patience and co-operation! :D

TriO
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:19 pm

Hi folks. I just wanted to apologize for my absence for the past few days. I was involved in a minor car accident and well, it's just slipped my mind to come on here and get posting. Tomorrow we will start this, for sure.

TriO
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Mon Nov 09, 2015 10:53 pm

No worries, Trio. Real life takes precedence, no matter what.:D

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:29 pm

I was wondering why they was a delay. I hope everything is sorted out and going well!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:51 pm

Hey guys, there is now an opening post up, if you would like to establish your character's whereabouts (with the exceptions of the royal guards, and servants), now is a good time - just try to make your way towards the ship. Feel free to interact with the Royal party if you are not already part of it, however you may choose to just board the ship if you wish.

I am still looking for some folks to perhaps take on an extra character, as I'm not sure how to really recruit players here beyond the whole 'roleplayers wanted' forum... It would be nice to fill in some of the ship's staff.

TriO
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Eddy V. Sovorov on Thu Nov 12, 2015 12:35 am

There we go! got my post up! Sorry it isn't the best, was trying but my brain seemed to be refusing to create something worthwhile XD.

Eddy V. Sovorov
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Thu Nov 12, 2015 1:13 am

Hello, was just wondering if it's not too late for me to join since there's still a few nonessential roles left. Thank you in advance!

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TriO on Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:47 pm

That's fine, bingubingu. You can choose from one of the roles listed as vacant or you can add your own character to the story. Please check your private messages prior to making a character.

TriO
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:14 pm

Should I be posting or something?

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Intricacy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 12:34 am

I haven't posted yet, but it seems like the OP is dissapparated... :(

Intricacy
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Tipworthy Group Theory Inspiration Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!