Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Vigilante Village

The Vigilante Village

a part of “The Vigilante Village”, a fictional universe by katyisaladybug.

Want to become one of the earth's mightiest heroes? Searching for a place to create your destiny? Look no further than here.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vigilante Village”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vigilante Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Sun Nov 15, 2015 2:03 pm

I'll be busy for most of the day, but feel free to message me about character relationships as well!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:57 pm

Feel free to message me via IM to discuss relationships, I'm online a good chunk of the time. You are welcome to PM me as well but I just can't reply because my account never unlocked that feature, yes I'm over the ten post thing and blah blah blah anyways.... if you do PM me I'll probably just reply to you here.
XViolet7

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sun Nov 15, 2015 6:45 pm

Okay, @Everyone, since it looks like most of the characters are done, let's talk about posting!

I'm thinking maybe Wednesday? (Unless everyone objects to that and you guys want to start earlier) I'm just thinking in terms of how long it will take me to make the first post, how much more time I should give to the people who haven't finished their characters yet (although most people have) yada yada yada...

Also, just a little bonus thing to think about while you guys are doing your relatinships and stuff: cabins! Maybe start to plan who's rooming with who and whatnot. ^-^ Remember, there can only be five people to each cabin, and every member of the cabin must be of the same gender. If this roleplay goes well, maybe there can be competitions between the cabins and whatnot...idk, just a thought.

Okay! Glad to see you guys are excited about this, because I totally am as well!
(And for those of you who have just reserved characters, welcome aboard! Like I've said a trillion times before, can't wait to see your sheets!)

Adieu!!! <3

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:59 pm

Feel free to pm me about character relationships, roommate related things, or anything else. I'm also going to tweak my sheet a bit and put some more random information in it.

EDIT: So I wanted to list the members of one the female rooms.
Seraphiel, Lily, Nike, Alexa, and Cara

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:23 pm

Sara Mihyo Kennedy and Perdita will probably be one cabin then, with one spare bed.

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:57 pm

@bingubingu I got your PM and as previously mentioned I cannot reply via PM only IM....anyways after reading your CS I got the impression that Mihyo would be somewhat friends with Nate because of her confident attitude and his cocky persona. I could see them partying together. As for Lily, I feel like since Mihyo is similar to her brother in the "flawless" attitude that she wouldn't get along with her all that well.

You don't have to agree this is just a general idea but let me know! :)

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:11 am

@Everyone Joe and Matt have decide to bunk, if anyone else wants to cabin with us feel free to message us.

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CloakedSchemer on Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:29 pm

Hey guys are we still gonna start posting tomorrow? Excited to get this going!! :)

CloakedSchemer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Tue Nov 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Do we have anyone that is playing staff members/mentors?
I think it would be more enjoyable if they weren't just npcs etc.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Wed Nov 18, 2015 3:09 am

Play day ;D

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerz on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:51 am

I have a staff member but I've just been busy with essays lately

tigerz
Member for 13 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:53 am

Wwwwooooo today!! :D

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:25 pm

So when is posting starting?

Temperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:51 pm

It was supposed to be today but no one has done anything yet.

bingubingu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:56 pm

Most likely waiting for the GM, not sure why the haven't popped in yet.
Unless they didn't care who posted first, which then I have no idea what the wait is, but most likely everyone else is waiting for that magical first post and the go ahead.

Temperance
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:01 pm

katyisaladybug wrote:I'm thinking maybe Wednesday? (Unless everyone objects to that and you guys want to start earlier) I'm just thinking in terms of how long it will take me to make the first post,

Based off of this posting should probably start tomorrow since GM is probably busy today.

bingubingu
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:17 pm

I'm assuming the GM is busy today so most likely tomorrow (fingers crossed), I don't really feel comfortable posting until the GM posts considering this is their RP. But I do hope we start soon

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:00 pm

@Everyone Yup, sorry guys...you're right...I ran into a little bit of trouble today and do not have time to post. I would have worked on it on my phone at least...but um...it got...well... let's just say POSSESSED. (And by possessed I mean it it keeps overheating, flashing on and off, and showing black lines instead of my texts messages) so because my teachers have assigned me pounds of homework and because I was busy at school until 9:30, I won't be able to post tonight. (Being a high school senior Sucks with a capital 's'.) HOWEVER! The good news is that I will have oodles of free time tomorrow! Yayyy! So again, my apologies for the inconvenience tonight, but definitely expect the first post tomorrow! If I'm lucky and I do get a bit of time this evening, it may even be up first thing in the morning. :)

Anyways, glad you guys are super excited! I am too! Hope to talk to you all tomorrow! <3

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Thu Nov 19, 2015 8:51 pm

Update: first post should be coming in an hour or two! Get ready guys!!! :D

Edit: FIRST POST IS UP! LET THIS ROLEPLAY BEGIN!!!

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Thu Nov 19, 2015 11:39 pm

HOOOO here comes Lucian!

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!