Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Vigilante Village

The Vigilante Village

a part of “The Vigilante Village”, a fictional universe by katyisaladybug.

Want to become one of the earth's mightiest heroes? Searching for a place to create your destiny? Look no further than here.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Vigilante Village”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Vigilante Village

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Fri Nov 20, 2015 1:25 am

I wanted to get in on the fun and post tonight, but I only finished half of what I was writing before I realized that it's nearly 10:30 and I'd like to go to bed ;-; I won't be home until late-ish tomorrow, too, so I'll probably be one of the last ones to get their first posts in .__.

Still !! I'm super excited that this started and I can't wait until things get going!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Blueshadow on Fri Nov 20, 2015 5:55 pm

Unfortunately I won't be able to get anything done today either. I'll definily have something up sometime tomorrow though!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Blueshadow
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Completionist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Fri Nov 20, 2015 8:56 pm

I'll be posting later tonight or tomorrow.
I also wanted to bring up to people I was supposed to room with went in different cabins so..
Not sure what's happening there.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Fri Nov 20, 2015 9:19 pm

Yea noticed that too, isn't Nike rooming with Seraphiel, Lily, Cara & Alexa? Or did the plans change?
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Temperance on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Its possible they didn't see my post as for the other people that were rooming with us..Nike is supposed to be there though, yes.

Temperance
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CloakedSchemer on Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:47 pm

I'll have my first post up tomorrow during the day! I'm not sure what happened with the rooming situation but I'll write my post so that I can change my room number easily if need be.

CloakedSchemer
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Sat Nov 21, 2015 4:18 am

I got home much later than I expected ((it's 1:00am .__. )) but I'll have a post up by tomorrow for sure!

Also, I have no idea what room numbers my characters have

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ladygeekiness on Sat Nov 21, 2015 7:22 am

Ahh! Is it too late to join this rp?? I'd love to make a character for it! It's such a lovely idea..
(My favourite superhero would have to be Daredevil or Spiderman)
If it's too late to join that's totally fine! <3
Have a nice day!

ladygeekiness
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:54 pm

@ladygeekiness Sure, go right ahead!

I'll be making another post soon, guys! :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Tue Nov 24, 2015 11:27 pm

I'm assuming we're waiting for the GM to post?

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:08 pm

I don't know if it was just me, but the site was down for a couple of days :/

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Sun Nov 29, 2015 6:35 pm

Yea mine was too, and the notification/chat bar is missing still.

On the bright side my PM works now xD

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby nosyfatguy on Wed Dec 02, 2015 3:41 am

It's been so long ;-;

nosyfatguy
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mazamizari on Tue Dec 08, 2015 10:51 pm

Hello, I am afraid I must withdraw from this roleplay. I apologize.

Mazamizari
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!