Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Disney's Midnight Dream

Disney's Midnight Dream

a part of “Disney's Midnight Dream”, a fictional universe by Covetous.

Alice falls asleep and taking her favorite story book characters with her. Only problem is that no one knows it's a fake world, they actually don't know anything of their story book lives, even Alice has forgotten.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Disney's Midnight Dream”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Disney's Midnight Dream

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miyer on Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:16 pm

AAAAAaaaaaaaannnnnnnddddddddd... DONE! Esmeralda has been completed XD Hope you like her :P

I should have at least a layout for Aurora by tonight up, though I probably won't have her filled out yet :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miyer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Covetous on Mon Nov 23, 2015 9:16 am

Have everyone!
My gawd, do I feel like a slacker! Look at all the pretty pretty characters. And that blood bath was amazing. I am actually upset that I had to choose a winner. I am gonna blame that on my lack of doing anything! Crimson and Miyer you two should be quite proud of her, and I honestly understand and see how much work you have put in on Esmeralda. *-*

Crimson, you can make Snow White Japanese, I feel like there are too white anyways. *Looks around to make sure no one is offended.* Yes, I agree that sounded a bit too racist.

Rainbow:
HOLY SHIT I FORGOT SASSY MEG!!!
You can make her character just give me one or two powers that she will have. Don't double anyone else and don't make it unreasonable. And if you wanna join a blood bath for a character go for. If you want Rap, take her. I do need if you are making a new character to take one I already laid out also. I understand having two characters is tough, but work with me.
I forgot Megara, because last year was the first time I have seen any Disney movies other than Sleeping Beauty. I come from a weird home.

almostinsane:
You can take Vinny just let me know the power he will have. Don't double anyone else and don't make it unreasonable. I do need if you are making a new character to take one I already laid out also. I understand having two characters is tough, but work with me. :)

For everyone in the roleplay just a heads up, I do not accept WIP, mainly because once you are in, its hard to get the motivation to finish. Also, I am taking Frollo. It will be Jeremy Irons because I just watched Dungeons and Dragons last night and am feeling him.
Also, Chel is Selena Gomez, that might change.
And Alice is most likely going to end up being Barbara Palvin. Just a heads up. I should finally have someone finished by today. Thanks for being patient or at least no bitchy. :D
The intro may also change today. But lets not get ahead of ourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Covetous
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:25 pm

@Covetousness Alright then. I will try to have Vinny or Phoebus done by Wednesday night. Work currently has me working extra hours so I will be a bit slow.

As for Vinny's power... How about the ability to create explosives out of pretty much everything? I know Shan Yu has explosive manipuation, but maybe there can be a difference between the powers?

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:38 pm

@Covetous:
I must drop my reservation. So sorry.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby thehalfbreed443 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 10:20 pm

Finished Ariel! Let me know what you think!

thehalfbreed443
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Nov 24, 2015 3:17 am

Alright, I'll get my snow white in soon but can I also reserve Jasmine please xD I wanted to have one good guy and one bad so yea...
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Tue Nov 24, 2015 7:53 am

Can I unreserve Fa Mulan and maybe add Pocahontas? If you were to say yes I was thinking her powers could be Animal Imitation and Plant Manupulation
Also is there a character sheet we can use? I kinda suck at making them...

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby rubytuesday on Tue Nov 24, 2015 9:32 pm

Hi, may I please reserve Ursula? But I was wondering if I could change one of her powers from voice manipulation to metamorphing? :)

rubytuesday
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Salesman

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby la.lune on Wed Nov 25, 2015 9:11 am

Hey! Could I reserve Tiger Lily please? I might also take another male character once I've finished her. I'll see how it goes :)

la.lune
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red Rum on Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:59 pm

Hello! c:

If he's not already taken may I reserve Peter Pan? I was thinking of making him more of a darker character
like his book form, very egotistical and somewhat spiteful.

I hope that this is ok, have a great day!

Red Rum
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sat Nov 28, 2015 12:33 pm

hello there!!!

I love this because I love Disney!!!! :D

Could I reserve Eugene Fitzherbert (Flynn Rider) and Elsa!?
Elsa would be evil!! :p

Edit: And the FC of real people for them would be Charlize Theron & Colin O'Donoghue!!

& For Fylnn would I be able to add the power or ability of stealth or agility... or something along those lines since he's a burglar?
Image Image
Image Image

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Nov 29, 2015 9:23 pm

SCAR!!!! *attack hug* Hi xD*manic waves*

Everyone else, I shall have Snow White Finished in a couple of days. Photo editing is kind of bitch xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Sun Nov 29, 2015 10:23 pm

xD Hey CrimsonLady lol

Yeah I already started a CS for one of them.... But I'm holding off on submitting it because I haven't technically been given the "ok" and the GM hasn't been on. I'm assuming it's because it's a holiday week/weekend but yeah haha.

You're making an evil snow white?

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Streamwatcher World Builder Tipworthy Greeter Lifegiver Group Theory Giver Arc Warden

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:49 am

Ah Yes, She's gonna be all sorts of crazy! Personally, I've never liked Snow White, of all the Princesses, she bored me, so I wanted to make her a bit more interesting xD

It's funny, I just watched Tangled today, with my baby sis, I forgot how good that movie was xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mjolnir on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:31 am

That'll be fun!! When the GM comes back and if I'm gold for moving on with my characters I'm going to have Elsa be evil also lol.

And I love Tangles xD Flynn Rider is my favorite male out of all the Disney movies haha.

mjolnir
Designer
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Mon Nov 30, 2015 7:27 pm

Hey, I should have Phoebus done tomorrow night. I planned on having him done over the weekend, but my family being in town and other things kept me from working on Phoebus that much. I'm looking forward to this roleplay. :)

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Tue Dec 01, 2015 8:53 pm

I'm [unfortunately] going to have to drop Maleficent, the poor bby. I don't think I have the time to manage two characters. That means that Dr. Facilier is going to be extra cool though- as soon as I stop procrastinating and finish.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lostsoulsbleed on Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:08 pm

Gah I wish I had time for this rp but I just don't so I'm going to have to drop my poor lovely ladies...=(

Lostsoulsbleed
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Person of Interest Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:34 pm

I will have to quit this. I'm afraid that none of the characters feel right when I'm trying to make a profile. Sorry.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!