Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Drakospeda

Drakospeda

a part of “Drakospeda”, a fictional universe by Evenir.

Scientifically created dragons of war turned sentient, with the ability to continue to evolve themselves until humans are forced into heavily defended cities. A failed plan to hatch dragons that can look human will be the only hope of ending the war.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Drakospeda”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Drakospeda

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:38 pm

ano... is everyone still here? Maybe I am just anxious but I haven't seen anyone posting in a while or saying anything in OOC :(
I make polymer and apoxie sculptures (mostly dragons) and I take commissions. Interested? Take a peak at my shop:https://www.etsy.com/shop/ClayLeafCreations

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:46 pm

I'm still here. I thought it would be rude to post again so I've just been lurking.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:37 pm

I've also been stalking the RP...
The price of being a sheep is boredom.
The price of being a wolf is Loneliness.
Choose one or the other with great care.

-Hugh Macleod

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:51 am

I feel like it has died :(

Well, it is Thanksgiving tomorrow, so happy Thanksgiving to everyone :3.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Nov 27, 2015 2:01 am

I don't want this to die. :( But the only way to continue is without the GM's character.

Thanks! Happy Thanksgiving to everyone as well.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 4:54 pm

Happy Thanksgiving! And I guess someone should post then, if we are gonna continue without the GM's character.....

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:57 pm

I was going to wait for FaddedFox to post so I could post for both Lilith and Jason.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:02 am

Waiting for me? I am sorry! I was waiting for Evenir to post with Liam since they haven't responded to the situation. I'll post tomorrow.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Fri Dec 04, 2015 6:15 pm

Well it seems that Evenir hasn't been on for a few weeks, so if we are going to continue this without them then it would make sense for you to post. :)

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaddedFox on Fri Dec 04, 2015 8:09 pm

I am not quite sure what to say though. Lilith so they are kind of just standing there. I feel like there are only three of us still in the rp since everyone else hasn't said anything or posted lately. How about we just remake this rp for a smaller group or just remake this rp entirely? It has lost its fire.

FaddedFox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SlightlyInsane on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:33 pm

A remake sounds like a good idea to me.

SlightlyInsane
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BlueWind_22 on Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:00 pm

Yes, a remake sounds good. Although someone should post the url here so that I don't have to go about searching dusty old files to find it, when it is made of course... :)

BlueWind_22
Member for 13 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!