Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

War of Ascension

War of Ascension

a part of “War of Ascension”, a fictional universe by Sonofel.

Six individuals have been chosen to become the next generation of gods. Waking up to an ordinary morning with godlike powers. No warning, no explanation, no directions on what to do. Just a mysterious shared dream...

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War of Ascension”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: War of Ascension

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Watcher on Sat Dec 05, 2015 8:58 pm

sadly I dont actually know anyone who would be interest. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Watcher
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:59 pm

This RP looks pretty interesting, mind if I apply for the god of death?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:31 pm

Absolutely I'll reserve it for ya.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Fabricator on Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:49 am

Ah ha! welcome Roku ^_^
ImageImage

Fabricator
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:10 pm

Glad there was a spot opened, just filled out the CS!

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:56 pm

Fantastic I'll have the 1st post up tomorrow.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:47 am

Also Roku and watcher could you elaborate more on your powers as gods of death and magic. That would be swell :v)

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Dec 08, 2015 6:41 pm

I noticed that death was the only one able to resurrect others, but it spaces out after that. Is there any specific details to the resurrection that I'd need to know about?

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:22 pm

Wow this is the first time that I've seen that there's more guys then girl characters. Awesome
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:33 pm

Necromancy in general is a power that belongs to death alone.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:39 pm

Necromancy has been added. Ben's going have a blast right off the bat.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Tue Dec 08, 2015 9:42 pm

Fantastic, 1st post in progress!

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sonofel on Wed Dec 09, 2015 3:21 pm

Alrighty people. This is it. Feel free to start posting. You start off waking up in bed after a terrible nightmare. Over the next day or so more of your powers start manifesting.

Sonofel
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!