Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Deep 17: Contingency

Deep 17: Contingency

a part of “Deep 17: Contingency”, a fictional universe by MartinVole.

In the underground labs beings of all forms and origins, born and created, have been contained with the ideal of conditioning them towards advancing the world , making it greater. They thought they could keep it under control, that nothing could go wrong.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Deep 17: Contingency”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Deep 17: Contingency

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Thu Oct 01, 2015 2:02 am

I promise I will post soon. Both posts by tomorrow morning or later in the day I hope. I'll be working off of my phone so it will take a bit of time. Two nights in a row my brain has been dead due to family business related work and I feel a little sun baked from an impromptu walk on the beach with dad.

@Alle9009 I'd like to think that Bart is more of a good guy in bad guy clothing, knowing what its like to get stuck with needles. He might need a little convincing at first. As for Domingo. I would peg him more as a bad guy XD. I mean come on he put shaving cream in Bart's locker. That's like his "kick the dog" moment right off the bat.

@Senpai I wouldn't necessarily say that Kaijmera is willing to do a bunch of killing. But she is on WAY more delicate of a hair trigger when it comes to things that can set her off. She will go from 0 to 60 if someone happens to put her on edge. She nearly clawed up Alver on accident after disemboweling a doctor and guard. I wouldn't discount Bile either with his multiple personality thing going on. Along with any mystery subjects that MartinVole might decide to throw into the fray.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:50 am

Other post coming later.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Aramay
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Fri Oct 09, 2015 10:11 pm

It lives... in the shadows. So posted and the first of many extremely violent types.
Honor and arrogance are two sides of the same coin. We don't need standards like "honor," we just need mutual respect, and to do right by ourselves, as well as others.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby davidthedemon on Thu Oct 15, 2015 2:42 am

I sould have a post done in the morning.

davidthedemon
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:52 am

Ok, so.... we're getting everybody to meet up, or should we just let everyone do their own thing? :)
"Fire flows hot in my blood, sparking through my nerves and veins. Heat curls deep in my belly, enveloping this body with warmth and turning into power. And with this power, everything I will shall burn."

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Mon Oct 19, 2015 9:39 pm

Was something of the idea that they would eventually come to cross paths, yeah.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Streamwatcher Person of Interest Bug Hunter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Greeter Concierge Group Theory Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilySnow on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:00 am

so i just made my first post ill be honest I'm new to forum based role-plays so i suppose id like to ask for some criticism. i don't know i just feel like i might have rushed the ascent and pulled a boogieman out of a hat. I've been checking this RP since i posted because , with being in high school and getting most homework out of the way on the school bus i have a lot of free time and not much to do with it . I'm going to be a pretty active member on this site so i guarantee that any PM's or reply's i get will see a response within 2-3 days at the most. if this time frame has any possibility of changing ill say as much.

LilySnow
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilySnow on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:18 pm

XD oh gosh i just read martin's latest post and i keep breaking into fit's of laughter at the end there

LilySnow
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LilySnow on Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:27 pm

LilySnow
Member for 9 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alle9009 on Wed Nov 04, 2015 9:08 am

Haha, sorry. Been dealing with school on my end. :P
Welcome! And have a good time.

Alle9009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Wed Nov 04, 2015 8:24 pm

Symptoms of PTSD + mountain of paperwork does not = Productive results. Regardless, I know I can post tonight once I finish processing receipts and printing off checks to pay business bills. Yaaaay adulthood.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Fri Nov 06, 2015 3:01 am

I was slower than I expected. And I'm kicking my friend in the butt to hurry up and post his deal soon. He said something along the lines of ,"Oh crap thats right!" and its not too surprising since he is taking macroeconomics online, which takes up a lot of brain power to get through in and of itself.

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:40 pm

Is anyone still around?

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Feyblue on Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:23 am

I'm still here, oddly enough, but I can't post anyway since Senpai left. :/ I'm not mad at her, since she had a whole bunch of shit to deal with, but I am a little sad that my plans for Myrion fell through. :(

Feyblue
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MartinVole on Thu Dec 10, 2015 1:01 pm

Aw... well, I may start another someday. I haven't heard from Aramay or Alle9009 either in a while. Feel like the whole attack on the site has made them leave.

MartinVole
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Aramay on Mon Mar 28, 2016 6:13 pm

I'm not sure exactly what kicked it off but I remember my friend was saying that he couldn't get on the website. Same thing happened with me when I had time to log on later. Not long after that my father got very sick and I had to take over a lot of the office management responsibilities. That plus still feeling the jabs of self-disappointment with not being able to pass the very last class required to get my business degree unfortunately helped aid in me forgetting that I was even a writer until the same friend asked if I worked on any of my stories lately.

It sucks that this place petered out but at least it doesn't look like it was purely my doing. This pretty much helped solidify that my likelihood/chance of joining another RP are extremely improbable. But I may still read some stuff or browse the forums to check up on you guys, when I have time. :)

Aramay
Member for 12 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!