Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

a topic in Anime & Manga, a part of the RPG forum.

For roleplay based around Japanese animations (anime) and comic books (manga).

Re: Call of The Pirate Flag | (Closed)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:51 pm

Jack finished his food and soon stood and went over to Gurion bumping into him lightly. "Hey want me to help?" He asked with a innocent smile.

Leonara began to look to her things. "We should probably be leaving soon. After all, the navy kinda is chasing us."
Image"The answers in the stars...."HEY YOU! CLICK THIS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Nov 23, 2015 12:34 pm

"As long as you don't break dishes," Gurion responded. "Dump the scraps into the trash. I'll wash."

Erianne regarded the two quietly. "They seem as an old couple. Have they been partners for long?" She whispered to Leonara. She then took note of what Leonara said. So soon? Yet, it was only fair. Erianne had missed the company. With a slight nod, she finished her meal and rose. "It truly has been a pleasure having all of you here. I wish you the best in your travels."
The starting point in a fall cannot be pinpointed. It is impossible.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Nov 30, 2015 2:04 am

Jack snickered and smiled. "Ai ai first mate." He said while nudging the males shoulder. He then began to dump the scraps and hand it to him.

Leonara shrugged and folded her arms. "Not sure. They just picked me up not to long ago." She then turned to her. "You sure you don't want to come? We could use someone like you; someone actually sane that is."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Nov 30, 2015 10:49 pm

“Not your first mate. Take out the scraps more thoroughly." He took the plate Jack gave to him, clearing it some more before going to wash it, the water going over his gloves. "You'll find another navigator and until then I'll stay. I said it before, I will say it again. I don't want to be part of a crew."

Erianne looked over at Leonara before shaking her head. "I must politely decline. In this age, a sniper would do you better. I am an archer, one that wishes to remain at her own home." Though, she would miss their presence. It was livelier and reminded her why she wanted to be at this island in the first place. So that when her people returned, they would be glad.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:28 am

He snickered and smiled. "Got it first mate." He said before clearing off the plate again. He smiled innocently and handed the plate to him. "Here you go. First mate~."

Leonara closed her eyes and shrugged. "Very well. Suite yourself. Just remember, you can't stay here forever." She then stood and stretched before walking to the two guys. "I'm gonna start putting supplies on the ship."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:56 am

He rolled his eyes, not going into anything more with the matter. Gurion took the plate, washing it off and putting it on the rack. He turned his head as Leonara stepped in. "Sure, go ahead. I'll help out in a bit when the cleaning is done."

Erianne watched as Leonara went before going out. She took her quiver and some arrows before moving out into the woods. She... Wanted to forget. Much like when her own people left the island... She did not wish to see them go. She shot arrows in the wilderness, aiming at falling leaves, knots on tree trunks, and anything else that would keep her distracted from the present.

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Dec 08, 2015 12:47 am

Jack hummed and continued to help with cleaning before pouting. "I wish she could come along.... She seems to lonely here..." He then gripped his fist. "Maybe I can do something!"

He then quickly dashed after her going into the forest before panting and stopping behind her. "Please come with us."

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Wed Dec 09, 2015 12:30 am

An arrow whizzed by his head. “I cannot allow that. I am remaining here, Jackson. It is my duty to wait for my own peoples.” She hoped down to the ground, examining him. “I am not one who would go out to see so willingly. I have a reason to be here, whether or not you agree.”

Gurion watched as Jack left them, sighing as he finished up the dishes. “She has her reasons as much as I do. Not all pirates are as hopeful as you and Jack. Hell, a bounty hunter is a better off life. But then again…” He looked over to Leonara. “Ever heard the legend of the Silver Archer?”

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby C O S M I C on Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:46 pm

Jack paused as he saw the arrow fly pass his head. He then pouted. "But you shouldn't make it your life to do that! You don't have to do anything!"

Leonara raised an eyebrow and continued to fill the ship. "Sounds like something I shouldn't care about." She said with a small shrug.

C O S M I C
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ArabiaKnight on Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:21 pm

"I do not want to leave!" She cried out. "Let me be alone!" No! No she had to stay strong. They were coming back. Yes... They were...

Gurion sighed as he helped Leonara. "She's deluded that people will come back-" He blinked, looking out to the ocean. Ships came. They didn't seem like pirate ships or navy ships. "I'll be damned."

ArabiaKnight
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!