Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Mirroreds

Adherents of the Sinking Dawn

a part of “The Mirroreds”, a fictional universe by Miss Echo.

Most can agree that the most frightening monsters are the ones that live within your head. Now, they've been released into the open.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Mirroreds”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Adherents of the Sinking Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:55 pm

Hello, hello, everyone! My name is Echo, and I'm the GM of this Roleplay. Don't be shy about asking any questions on here or through PM- I won't bite, I swear- or mention that you're interested or anything. I'll go ahead and throw my characters in ASAP, as well as kick off the intro, so don't worry about that.
I'll be here all day because I'm a loser, haha, so don't worry~
Soon we'll televise our
C O L O R

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Re: Adherents of the Sinking Dawn

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Interested!

Just trying to decide on a character, but count me in!
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:12 pm

Cool! Go ahead and take as much time as you need, since everything's just starting up and getting cleaned up right now. :3

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years
Contributor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:38 pm

This is such a cool RP idea! I'm in!

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:08 pm

Awesome! :D
Oh, and, uh, fitting username, btw~ ;3

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:26 pm

I'm trying to figure out what to post ^^;
Also, do you mind if I bring this guy's family in?

ianna_334
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Giver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:30 pm

I don't mind. The more the merrier, after all! :3

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Tue Dec 15, 2015 6:07 pm

Yo, boky, who was Ivyrene talking to? Was it Verge or Gale, or someone different? Sorry. ^^;

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Wed Dec 16, 2015 4:32 pm

I was going to post, but I was assuming she was talking to Verge... Is that what you had in mind?

ianna_334
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:49 pm

Okay, my character seems to be done. Let me know if anything's wrong or needs to be fixed!

mirrorones
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Inspiration World Builder Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Dec 16, 2015 11:23 pm

Shot you a PM!

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:58 pm

Don't you hate when you keep waiting for someone to post, realize it's your turn, brush it off and then repeat the process an hour later?

ianna_334
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Fri Dec 18, 2015 12:49 pm

Pooooossssst Annaaaaa D:

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby mirrorones on Sat Dec 19, 2015 9:18 am

Is there any specific time I should jump in?

mirrorones
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:34 pm

Nah, just bring yourself in, right now with it being breakfast at the cafetaria, everyone has an excuse for being present

ianna_334
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Sat Dec 19, 2015 2:55 pm

Yeah, having her just wandering in right now would be fine. :3

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ianna_334 on Thu Dec 24, 2015 12:35 am

Because I've been left alone too long which results in plotting, can I ask to reserve the title "The Raven" for one of my characters?

ianna_334
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:11 pm

That's fine. Go right ahead!

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Echo on Wed Jan 20, 2016 10:33 am

Okay, so I decided to remake the Mirroreds. This one has been quite slow, and I think adding nice, pretty pictures and stuff and classing it up would draw more attention. More attention means more interest, and more interest means more activity, after all! :D
You guys are welcome to move, and I'm going to leave this up for a while longer if you guys want to copy/paste your character sheets and rejoin there. This one's gonna be fresher, newer, better, so hooraaaaaay :D

Miss Echo
Scholar
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!