Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

A Very Long Way From Home

a part of “A Very Long Way From Home”, a fictional universe by Hangman.

Forced away from their home, the children of the Old Fae King are being made to spend their time in the safety of a foreign and decidedly strange land, where they must learn to blend into human society or risk exposing themselves.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “A Very Long Way From Home”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hangman on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:28 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "A Very Long Way From Home"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
"You were red and you liked me 'cause I was blue.
You touched me and suddenly I was a lilac sky,
And you decided purple just wasn't for you."
- Halsey, Colors

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Hangman
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: A Very Long Way From Home

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Literally on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:33 pm

This looks really interesting! Can I reserve the eldest Child?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Literally
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hangman on Mon Dec 21, 2015 3:35 pm

Whatever takes your fancy there, pup. I'll get ye' noted down as soon as I can.

Hangman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:04 pm

This looks really awesome, I would love to reserve the second eldest child please?
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lorawr on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:17 pm

Hey :) This looks like fun. Could I maybe reserve two characters? I promise to do the requested posts with each of them. If possible, could I have the youngest child, and the second guard?
"I have an army" ... "We have a hulk"

Lorawr
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hangman on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:24 pm

TheGypsyQueen_13 - O'course, if you want it.

Lorawr - That's not a problem with me. Y'know, if you want two then they're both yours.

Hangman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 4:36 pm

awesome! I will get my CS in right away!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:37 pm

OMG! Okay, so Resident Faery selfproclaimed expert Obsessed here,

Damn all the Dryad spots are taken

Can I reserved a human girl?

FC: Candice Patton

and can she be Sighted?

meaning she can see Faeries beyond their glamour, but she doesn't know what they are, and is terrible afraid of them
Watch me draw this and other strange things

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hangman on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:47 pm

TheCrimsonLady - Yeah, absolutely, you can take that role if you want. And yes, she can most definitely be sighted. That'll make things interesting, I'm sure.

Edit
The guards are still Dryads, y'know. Just pointing it out.
Last edited by Hangman on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hangman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:51 pm

WEEEE! I'll get started on my CS soon.

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:31 pm

My FC is gonna be Ksenia Solo.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:00 am

This looks really interesting! I'm a sucker for supernatural roleplays, ahaha

If it's alright, could I reserve a human girl? I'm thinking the FC will be Lydia Graham, but I'm not entirely sure yet.

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hangman on Tue Dec 22, 2015 6:21 am

TheCrimsonLady - Aye, I look forward to seein' her.

TheGypsyQueen_13 - Got it noted down, tah.

LaPatataPequeña - You most certainly can.

Hangman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 7:54 pm

Alright Blythe is all done!:)

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Wed Dec 23, 2015 3:42 pm

Updated!:)

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LaPatataPequeña on Thu Dec 24, 2015 4:13 am

I've been too busy with the holidays and visiting family to work on my character very much, but I'll have a WIP of her submitted sometime tonight! I'll try to get her finished by tomorrow.

LaPatataPequeña
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hangman on Thu Dec 24, 2015 5:38 am

Hey, guys.

Just wanted to say to you all that you really don't have to work on your characters over Christmas. Share time with your family and friends, don't spend your day staring at a computer screen.

I'm not going to be on much today, tomorrow or even the day after. I don't expect anything more from you than you're willing to give, y'know.

Merry Christmas everyone. Enjoy it.

Hangman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheCrimsonLady on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:29 am

Alright, I'm back, I'll be finishing Nicola soon xD

Happy Holidays folks xD

TheCrimsonLady
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hangman on Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:13 am

Aye, welcome back. Looking forward to seeing her completed.

I've got work and all sorts of crap to get sorted before I can even think about getting Karma finished. I'll be absent for most of today (Sunday, 27th) and tomorrow (Monday, 28th) but then I've got a few days to myself.

If everyone who hasn't at least submitted a WIP can get theirs in soon, that'd be beyond awesome. Also, if possible, I want to start the roleplay some time on Thursday or Friday. Whoever doesn't have a WIP in will lose their place; everyone who does have a WIP submitted will just have to get theirs finished alongside posting (and believe me, I will be pestering you about it).

Thanks a bunch.

*Rolls away*

Hangman
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:59 pm

If you would like me to I will take the last gaurd?

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!