Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Rise of the Scouts

Angel Scouts

a part of “Rise of the Scouts”, a fictional universe by litacat.

An RP about pretty soldiers destined to save Earth from the forces of evil and still manage to have a social life.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Rise of the Scouts”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Angel Scouts

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby litacat on Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:28 pm

I'm so sorry everyone, I got a bit bombarded with family affairs the last couple of days, but I'll be able to make something small today that will allow everyone to reply.

I'm sorry for the wait

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

litacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby litacat on Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:33 pm

It's open to post. hope you all enjoy!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

litacat
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thedoctorscompanion on Mon Dec 21, 2015 7:19 pm

Well Rin's finally done, sorry for the delay. ^^

Thedoctorscompanion
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Wed Dec 23, 2015 2:01 pm

Whoo hoo, I'm excited to finally meet all the scouts! (I think that's all of them, right?;;) I hope we keep a good flow of this rp ^^

teacookies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby litacat on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:06 pm

Hello everyone! I opened a few more locations that you can rp with your characters in. It may be a bit difficult to keep the lore 100% but try your best not to make city wide events.

Each location is mostly social based, but battle locations will be added as we progress in the story. You can either use them now or wait for the group to move on a bit more.

These were created with the intentions of smaller sessions, so don't be afraid to spread your character in the new places.

If you have any ideas for locations or pose any concerns, either contact me here or PM me.

Have fun everyone!

ps. the cafe was suppose to be in the subcategory under downtown but i forgot to slip it in and I can't edit it. However the location is usable.

litacat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:12 pm

So like

There's a certain event in Julian's bio that resembles something in Mira's bio a bit too and I just noticed this. Ayy lmao

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:36 pm

Hmmm. That's very intriguing! Should we maybe make it the same girl, or would that be too much of a coincidence, Famished? It'd... also change the event a little bit as well so perhaps not.

Interesting catch, though xD

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:43 pm

Pfft, we always could. Julian's a bit older, it'd make for some interesting drama.

Since she's....also apparently a gang member........................................what I honestly don't think I read her sheet until just now as I'm writing a reply, so what is going on here.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:47 pm

Mira and her sister are former Heiresses - Asha failed a suicide attempt and went comatose, Mira ran and joined a gang to avoid being forced into a corporate life like her sister was. Later on Asha awakes and the gang "kidnaps" the sister and safeguards her as a reward for Mira's loyalty.

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years
Author Conversation Starter Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:49 pm

Dear Lor- You guy's characters have such interesting backstories.

//slowly backs out of a conversation I wasn't a part of #sorry

teacookies
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Dec 24, 2015 6:58 pm

I don't think there should be too much problem if we change a few things if we want to go ahead and do something like this. I think the conflict between Julian and Mira would be fairly good, too. Like, she's sorta part of a gang but also the sister of someone he was supposed to marry. Good enough material for character development and conflict there, and having the fabulous Julian as an ally come later could always help~!

Of course if Lita has problems with this then they can name them.

Also, more importantly, if Nana being late isn't a recurring gag in the RP I'm dropping this right now. :3

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninja Bunny on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:00 pm

And now it's official! :D Imagine how awkward a reunion of betrotheds would be. It'd be so so awkward. I'm very much looking forward to this.

-waves at teacookies- Don't back out, you drew that awesome thing, you're allowed to say whatever you want!

Ninja Bunny
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby litacat on Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:04 pm

I don't have any problem with that! I encourage everyone to make more plotlines, it gives the rp more depth not to mention all the scenarios that could arise.

Go for it!

litacat
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:09 pm

Wow, yet another perfect post by me, FamishedPants! Not a single error upon submission, no siree!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bingubingu on Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:16 pm

It's the effort that counts.

girl groups and only girl groups

bingubingu
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Thu Dec 24, 2015 8:18 pm

Can I just say that Julian is seriously my fav, no lie.

teacookies
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Fri Dec 25, 2015 3:36 am

You would be the only one, apparently. His kindness goes unnoticed, so it would seem.

This

Julian Stiles was just minding his own business, being rich, when all of the sudden some punk-ass, girl-ass, not-rich-ass, other OC-ass person just bumped right into him. What the hell, man?

becomes

Mira Hespith was just minding her own business, being poor, when all of the sudden some punk-ass, guy-ass, rich-ass, other OC-ass person just bumped right into her. What the hell, man?

Julian is innocent!

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby teacookies on Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:44 pm

I'm pretty damn sure my post wasn't flawless but I clicked submit anyways.
//goes to bed

teacookies
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lyysa on Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:39 am

Hey! Just want to let you guys know that I will be away for some days where there is no wifi (I do have my phone with me though but that's hopeless to post with) so I won't be able to post for a little while.
Look alive, Sunshine.

Lyysa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kiri711 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:50 am

Hey. I'm actually going back to my hometown for the next few days, I'll have an ipad, but i can't guarantee anything. I'll try to get on and respond but again it is an ipad. So ill keep up with the story I just won't likely be able to respond with large responses if any
There are forks in the road
What will you choose
How while you fight back in such ways.

Kiri711
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!