Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

The Tower

The Tower

a part of “The Tower”, a fictional universe by Jeremiad.

The Tower; a massive spire that spans for miles into the skies. No one knows how, when or why it was made. All we know it has loot, and someone's getting it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Tower”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Tower

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeremiad on Fri Oct 09, 2015 11:10 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Tower"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jeremiad
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: The Tower

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:23 pm

Is everybody alright with Satogi and Elyzabeth suddenly being 5+ hours ahead in the story? I mean, if no one objects, then by all means, but it's bad for the narrative. I'm kind of stuck, though, since Satogi's already left.
Do you feel like you're a bad writer? PM me, and let's talk about it. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:21 pm

MayContainPlagiarism wrote:Is everybody alright with Satogi and Elyzabeth suddenly being 5+ hours ahead in the story? I mean, if no one objects, then by all means, but it's bad for the narrative. I'm kind of stuck, though, since Satogi's already left.

MCP: I was in kind of the same way when the story was highlighted on you guys, Elyzabeth and Satogi. I had to take it upon myself to build the area around me and let Jeremiad apply the stats and challenges later. My suggestion, should you take it although you don't have to, would be to build the environment around you and describe the scenery. Maybe you find a spell or engraving on the wall. Hell, maybe even an enemy to fight or something. Maybe take it upon yourself to meditate/rest for 5+ hours to get back on the timeline if you feel that you're off. I can't decide that for you. But Jeremiad didn't seem to have a problem when I took over the story a little bit to keep Lance and Koko moving. I'm sure it'll be the same for you.
Gotta Go Fast

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:11 pm

Yeah, but... I don't know. I appreciate your input, Flip. I think I'm going to wait a bit longer until I can justify 5 hours having passed, then I'll post again. Busy breeding pokemon and doing giveaways in the meantime. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:21 pm

Sounds like something Twitch related...but alright. Glad to have helped! :)

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years
Writer of the Month, Feb. 2017 Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Friendly Beginnings Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:34 pm

Not twitch, no. I do trade on Reddit, though.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Tue Dec 22, 2015 8:49 pm

Welp, I'm still here. :)

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Wed Dec 23, 2015 5:09 am

Same. Waiting for Jeremiah's response to all this activity.

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Wed Dec 23, 2015 4:01 pm

I hatched a shiny Riolu and named him Satogi

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Fri Dec 25, 2015 10:38 pm

Merry Christmas to you all!

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Sat Dec 26, 2015 5:42 pm

To anyone who still reads the OOC chat (Which I hope is everyone), I just want to remind you all to update your characters often. I know it's not something Jeremiad or MCP has pushed on us to do, but I think it's a great idea as I've been doing it myself. Often we forget about some of the items at our disposal when we're in battle and maybe this'll help keep a better track of it all. Not telling you guys to do this like a command or an order...I just think it'll help organize ourselves a bit better. That is all! Thanks!

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:27 am

How dare you, flip.

Also, everyone, my laptop borked. So I can't do anything until its replacement gets here.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:20 pm

Borked laptop has been replaced.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MayContainPlagiarism on Thu Dec 31, 2015 1:42 am

So, I feel kind of scuzzy about this, but can someone give me a tl;dr of what I've missed? Laptop and holiday issues being what they are, trying to skim everything from the last week has been confusing. I know someone tried talking to Elysabeth and/or Gakgak, but they're tagged in like 20 different posts in which they aren't mentioned at all, and I'm confused as to who's doing what to whom.

MayContainPlagiarism
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby NeverEndingFlip on Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:14 am

What happened...shit got real.

Nah, jk. Lance and Koko ended up running into Satogi and helped him destroyed the crystal. After introductions, a spirit appeared and asked for help to reclaim his corpse. The paladin agreed wholeheartedly. We looked around the third floor and eventually found it guarded by an Almagatethingamabobby. Satogi lost his armor and damaged his shield in the fight and Koko's energy was sapped, but the combined efforts of Lance and Koko beat him. Lance decided to go look for another piece of armor for Satogi and ended up stumbling upon the altar, where Elyzabeth and Gakgak were. .He accidentally activated a trap, releasing four wratihs, two that pursued Lance and two that are currently after you (sorry). Lance ran away to the Crystal room where he opened the chest left by the Crystal, hoping it was some armor or a weapon to beat the wraith. It ended up being a Possessed Blade, another trap. Lance destroyed the Blade and was about the face the ghoul (the combination of the two wraiths) when Satogi caught up, blasting away the creature. A copy of Sanul appeared, more character development, and a flip of the bird later, we're on the fourth floor. That''s about it.

And with that, I won't be on today and it's very likely I won't be on tomorrow. Gotta fly out of Las Vegas today and it all depends on what I'm doing tomorrow. But I will definitely be back on the 2nd! See ya then...

NeverEndingFlip
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeremiad on Wed Jan 20, 2016 3:22 pm

Hey guys, I just wanna say that since I'm starting school back up, I may end up being less active here. Once I get some more free time, I will also be updating the rules a little, so look out for that.
Hope you're all still having fun with this.
:P

Jeremiad
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!