Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

She's Gone

She's Gone

a part of “She's Gone”, a fictional universe by SaxyLady15.

{Onexonexone)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “She's Gone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: She's Gone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Nov 28, 2015 6:09 pm

Scar, you got so many girls all over yo man!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Nov 29, 2015 1:33 am

So, so, so sorry about falling off of the face of the earth for a moment. There's just some crazy shit going on right now in my house, so I've been back and forth. I'll write a reply tomorrow morning to everything that's gone on thus far -- Jean's going to be quite flustered by the newfound attention!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:49 pm

So, I figured:

Since Wendy and Jean are gonna be all 'omg u like me? omg I like u' or whatever, Ashleigh needs something to do. So.. why not go audition for a second band, and then she'll be kept on her toes while those two 'fall in love'?

Well, for a little bit anyway, then we gotta get Ashleigh knocked up somehow or another by Jean-Louis. (;

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 12:22 am

What if Wendy and Jean break up because Jean realizes he loves/likes Ashleigh?

I know that sounds really harsh but maybe they could be 'taking a break' and during that like Ash can kiss him or something? It'd cause drama for sure.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Dec 01, 2015 2:41 am

Or, to cause even more drama, the kiss/hookup can happen while Wendy's away, or even when it's just Ashleigh and Jean somewhere? Like they're at a party, there's alcohol and drugs, and they end up getting together. That would stir up so much trouble.
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:55 pm

oohhhhhh alcohol induced hook uppp

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Dec 05, 2015 1:44 pm

The party would be a pretty intense way to do it because Jean will try to keep it a secret and pent up as long as he can and then it can all come out suddenly and tear everything apart or whatever. It would be pretty crazy.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:34 pm

Hey Scar-

Cat and I thought itightbe a little juicy if after the suit fitting, Wendy takes Jean to a concert, that just happens to be Ash's new second band, and see her perform, upon she has no idea that they're there.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sat Dec 05, 2015 7:04 pm

I love it! It would definitely spark tension between Louis and Ashleigh that would make everything even more intense and whatnot.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:16 am

Okay, so the concert is directly after the suit fitting, which Cat can go ahead and post since Ash isn't needed til later.

So, I was going to plan on having this party kinda soon. Like, maybe it's Jean and Ashs band's premiere party or something. When they finish the album, which will be like the next two weeks because Ash doesn't have anything to do but write. So, that brings my question.

Do you guys have ideas of things to do before then, or should we just touch base with what they've done for the past two weeks, like Jean and Wendy had their first kiss or whatever, and the dive into the premiere night?

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Sun Dec 06, 2015 2:20 pm

Yeah, I definitely don't think we should hold out too long on the party. A premiere party would be great because then we could even have Wendy show up (gasp!). We could always write something really quickly as a collab, [iCat, if we wanted to see Wendy & Louis kiss or something? It doesn't matter to me, though -- like Saxy said, we could just decide on what we want to have happened in those two weeks.

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Dec 06, 2015 10:55 pm

Okay, so I'm gonna do a quick post for Ash either tonight or tomorrow night. Um, Jean and wendy won't exactly be in it, so don't worry about dialogue. It'll just be Ash writing some music and her audition, and how she feels right before the concert. Then, you guys can post about getting there, and we'll have the drama unfold. :D

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:10 am

I'm so bad at keeping up with OOC, I'm sorry! Everything of the above is cool with me- and Loup, I'll PM you later about a collab :)

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:54 am

Did you guys ditch the rp? D:

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:43 am

I didn't -- I promise! School was crazy leading up to break, and my parents decided to take the family to Washington DC now, so I've been working on homework whenever I get a moment. iCat and I were working on a post, but I just hadn't gotten around to replying to her post. I'll finish that up with her though (I'll definitely try to get on my laptop tonight) and then we'll post that and it'll include a response to your post!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:15 am

Haha, alright! I'll try to stay offline, I'm slowly becoming addicted to receiving notifications, until then. Hope you had safe travels.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:36 pm

But I don't know Jean's reaction. Do I just assume he's as speechless as she, or has he noticed yet? I don't wanna godmod or anything.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:36 am

I'll try to write a quick post for Jean tonight after play practice then so that we can skip to about the time of the party!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:27 pm

Well, it was a bit longer than I had thought it would be, but I'm ready for the time skip as long as you two are!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:53 pm

Yes m'am!

Just to touch up, Jean and Wendy may or may not face their end tonight. I think for boredom purposes, and if you two want, we could end that tonight with the hookup. If not, then, perhaps something else could happen, but I'm leaning towards the first.

And on another topic, I know it was kinda discussed that Ashleigh would in fact, not die, just get really sick, and then have to face Jean with the news of the baby, in the future. So, in order for iCat to still have some sort of role, should Wendy and Ash reconnect, eventually? I know she said Wendy would put the past behind because of Ashleigh's almost death, but, it'd still be sticky with Jean, and him accepting the kid and Ashleigh as the mother.

Or he could not get back with Ashleigh, and stay with Wendy, but that might defeat the whole purpose. :P Tons of ideas are possible.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!