Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Welcome to Cromwell

Welcome to Cromwell

a part of “Welcome to Cromwell”, a fictional universe by RPGNerdette.

Being young isn't easy, and it certainly isn't the best time of your life when you have to spend it in a mental institution. For these teens, it's going to take a lot for them to return to a normal life. But maybe they can make the best of it.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Welcome to Cromwell”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Welcome to Cromwell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Thu Jan 07, 2016 6:22 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Welcome to Cromwell"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Welcome to Cromwell

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BubblyBrunette on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:51 pm

Hey there can I reserve the FC of Lily Collins please

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

BubblyBrunette
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Estella on Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:40 am

I would like to reserve the FC of Victoria Justice?:)

Edit: Could I change the FC to Amber Heard though?

Estella
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Annalee2010 on Fri Jan 08, 2016 2:44 am

May I reserve two characters?
FC: Sophie Turner
and
FC: Andrew Garfield
But I'd like to change the Andrew FC to Rupert Grint if I could.
Here's a gif for you:

Annalee2010
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Fri Jan 08, 2016 8:12 am

Hey there RPGNerdette, good to see you again. May I reserve FC: Rami Malek?

Wiley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lvdwilt2000 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:09 pm

Hello I would like to reserve Sasha Pitrese?

Can I change the face claim though to Nina Dobrev?

ImageImage

Lvdwilt2000
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:45 pm

Hey everyone,
I want to get started soon, but we need some more guys (preferably Evan Peters lol)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Sun Jan 10, 2016 1:50 am

Ill take Evan Peters and Andrew Garfield but I gotta get my other characters (namely Adam from your other RP) completed before I start on them lol.

Edit: which will be later tonight actually. I just got out of the movies spent the day legally hopping.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FullArmorNavy on Wed Jan 13, 2016 10:59 pm

Hello, I would like to take Logan Lerman please.
In the fell clutch of circumstance
I have not winced nor cried aloud.
Under the bludgeonings of chance
My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Love all, trust few, wrong none -William Shakespeare

FullArmorNavy
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!