Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

The Town of Bellingstone

The Town of Bellingstone

a part of “The Town of Bellingstone”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

With Bellingstone, Pennsylvania being a tourist rest stop with its attractions, no one knows about the impending drama that is fixing to take place in the small town, which was founded in 1818 as a safe haven for Supernatural Creatures.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Town of Bellingstone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Town of Bellingstone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wiley on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:03 pm

Aoife is done, let me know if anything needs fixing.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wiley
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Bartholomew Finch on Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:12 pm

Hey Sunshine and Whiskey, Can I get a small extension on my hunter character. I've been working on him all day but I don't think I'll be able to get him done before tomorrow rolls around. So it would pretty much just extend to the morning lol.

Also I am seriously mortified, I just realized after scrolling through the first page of the OOC that Miyer had reserved the Delta before me. So I pretty much bowled them over D: I don't know what you want to do to rectify that situation, when I reserved the front page said she was open so I wasn't trying to step on toes on purpose, I just didn't know that Miyer had said something before me.

I don't want anyone to be miffed at me for my lack of observation. :(

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Bartholomew Finch
Member for 9 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jan 06, 2016 11:07 pm

I have finally finished my character! I apologize for the long wait! I am feeling much better these days :)

If there is anything you want me to change just pm me!

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Thu Jan 07, 2016 4:35 pm

Yo! B) sorry I've been MIA in here! I'm starting classes again on monday and I was in the process of signing up for classes and paying for them and getting my books and all that unwanted nonsense. But I am ready to start whenever!

As far as relationships go, Rowan gets along with basically everyone, but no serious romantic relationships for him. It's not his thing. For now at least, maybe later on someone will capture his attention. :P

@sunshine, if needed I can take up another character since there are still a few open. I don't mind doubling up.
★·.·´¯`·.·★ ʏᴏᴜ sʜɪɴᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs, ʏᴏᴜ ʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴜᴘ ᴍʏ ʜᴇᴀʀᴛ ★·.·´¯`·.·★

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Onica-Louis on Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Hey! I'm sorry I haven't commented on this sooner as well as update my character. I've very recently started back to school and just haven't had time to get on the website lately, I'm sorry, at some point soon I plan on having my character in if that's ok.

Onica-Louis
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:08 am

Are we starting this one soon enough, or what? :D

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:45 pm

I was wondering if this had died before even getting started :( I finished my character awhile ago.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Mon Jan 18, 2016 3:14 am

Oh, I hope it's not dead. I was so looking forward to this roleplay :/

Maybe the GM just got a shit ton to do after school started or something? All we can do is hope I guess x3

Darkie
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SleepingInTheGardens on Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:04 pm

I'd really like to start too, I was excited about this one :/ hopefully it's not dead already. It seems like we're all ready except for the GM

SleepingInTheGardens
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!