Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Forgotten History of an Avatar

a part of “Forgotten History of an Avatar”, a fictional universe by Dumisa.

[1 more role left]"Ever wondered what happened to the Avatar that everyone forgot about? Well, now you can decide for yourself what has happened to the Avatar and her precious masters."

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Forgotten History of an Avatar”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jan 16, 2016 8:18 am

Here you may reserve characters, ask questions, mingle with your fellow writers or whatever else you see fit. Do not start any drama though! I mean that. Other than that, enjoy the OOC, everyone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Forgotten History of an Avatar

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:24 pm

Hello, I wouldn't mind reserving the spot of the Fire Bender, if you please. Unsurprisingly my favourite character is Zuko, because honestly how can you not love the mopey git?

The face claim I am hoping to use is Lu Xun, and I'll be damned if I can find a decent gif.

The hexcode colour is also going to be #b32400.
Last edited by claw on Sat Jan 16, 2016 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby electric on Sat Jan 16, 2016 12:43 pm

Hello I must agree with @claw, Zuko is my favorite character throughout the series..typical I suppose x)

I would love to reserve the Airbender, with the face claim of Hijikata, (though he isn't bald) and the hex code: #3F152F

ϟϟⓔⓛⓔⓒⓣⓡⓘⓒϟϟ

electric
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:35 pm

Hello! Would like to reserve the chi-blocker :)
My faceclaim would be Erza Scarlet from Fairy Tail.
My favorite character is definitely Sokka^^
I would use this this hexcode #990033 if that's alright :)

Xiiver
Member for 13 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:53 pm

@Everyone; Consider your roles reserved. :D And it's okay if the Airbender is not bald. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:49 pm

I just realized the character I had in mind would go better as a weapons master than the chi-blocker. So if possible I would like to switch my reservation!
Same face claim <3

Xiiver
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiranui on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:50 pm

Hi!

May I reserve the Earthbending master? I'll get back to you with a face claim and a hex code as soon as I find one that is suitable. As for my favorite character... Toph, hands down. She was awesome!

Edit 1) Here is her hex color #4F7942, on to a face claim!

Edit 2) If it's alright, I'd like to use Wang Yuanji as my face claim!

Last edited by Shiranui on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Shiranui
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jan 16, 2016 3:59 pm

I'll bite! I wouldn't mind taking the waterbending master if possible.

My favorite character would have to be Toph, she's pretty badass and funny, which are like my two favorite combinations for characters.

I'll probably be using Navy as my fontcolor, but I don't usually decide a FC right away. I hope that's okay.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:05 pm

I'd like to reserve the Weapon Master! :D

My favourite character is Sokka, because he's a clumsy badass and his jokes are amazing xD

My hexcode will probably be #838B8B

I'm thinking of using Asuna Yuuki from SAO.

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkie on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:07 pm

Oh, um.. I now saw that someone wanted to change their reservation. If you allow that person to change, then it's fine by me! But I'll pass this roleplay then ^^

I don't feel like I could fit as the Chi blocker x3

Darkie
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:19 pm

@Everyone; Consider roles reserved and roles reversed. LOL.

There isn't a Waterbending Master, unfortunately but had a plot device in mind for a Waterbender character to add to the Cast List, if you wish to send me a PM so that I can discuss it with you, Famished. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FamishedPants on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:22 pm

Hmm, I must've just assumed then. lol

Oh well! Give me one second and I'll shoot you.

A PM, that is.

FamishedPants
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sat Jan 16, 2016 4:23 pm

@Famished; In this case, assumption is good. :)

And take your time with shooting me... A PM, that is. ;3

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:12 pm

Submitted my WIP!
I will finish the personality and history ASAP! :)

Xiiver
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sun Jan 17, 2016 10:07 pm

I would like to reserve the Chi Blocker please!
Favorite Character is Sokka because he is just too funny. Also his VO was on All That and it was my childhood lol
Hex code will probably be #990000
FC is Reina Kousaka from Euphonium

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:49 pm

@Everyone; Are we all still here guys? I surely hope so.

I've accepted two character thus far so if I need to accept your finished product, please let me know. I'll have my Avatar up soon. Just want to make sure I am not Overpowering her and such. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Xiiver on Tue Jan 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Still here :) just finished my character but I'll be touching up on her during the roleplay. Also, I'm not quite sure what kind of power abilities a weapons master should have? Id be happy to hear any ideas :)

Xiiver
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Tue Jan 19, 2016 11:09 pm

I will work on my character this week. Had a lot of homework for the first week back!

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CNAGamer on Wed Jan 20, 2016 2:51 am

I'm going to assume you don't want to add any sort of roles? Such a shame, as I would love to play the Avatar's sibling. But I totally understand if you don't want to. I'm such an Avatar nut, I'll certainly be lurking if I can't have a spot.
~ The North Remembers ~

CNAGamer
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shiranui on Wed Jan 20, 2016 11:17 am

I'm here! Sorry I was busy with work! I'm all caught up now so I can finish Xiao-Xing! She'll be done sometime today/tonight!!

Edit: I'm sorry, but it seems like I have to drop my role. Apparently I inherited a project at work and it's going to require all of my attention in the upcoming days. I really wanted to be a part of this, but I just don't think I'll have the time to commit to it. And I don't want to be that person!! Sorry!

Shiranui
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!