Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Dragon Age: Chasseur de trésor

Dragon Age: Chasseur de trésor

a part of “Dragon Age: Chasseur de trésor”, a fictional universe by umademeink96.

The year is 9:29 Dragon, one year before the fifth Blight. A rag tag group of treasure hunters have made themselves known all throughout Thedas. They know they're infamous, but have no idea how big an impact they will have on the future of their world.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Dragon Age: Chasseur de trésor”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Dragon Age: Chasseur de trésor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Thu Jan 21, 2016 4:20 pm

Right now we have an abundance of people wanting to be mages and very few warriors, or dwarves for that matter.

I'm regards to magic my character is going to be the primary spellcaster for the group, however I am going down the offensive route, with fire and lighting. What I would like is for spellcaster to be decided into offensive and defensive caster, which fits the lore.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby almostinsane on Thu Jan 21, 2016 6:57 pm

Hey, I am sorry to say that I can't join this after all. Real life issues came up and I will not be able to join a new roleplay. I will still watch this one, though. I love Dragon Age. :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

almostinsane
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Thu Jan 21, 2016 8:17 pm

I'm sorry to hear that... We appreciate you showing interest in the role-play though, even that means a lot! I hope to hear from you in the future!
ImageImageC A S T O R &:::
X X X X X:::P O L L U X

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby xXRubyDarkWolfXx on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:28 pm

What is the stage of the Role play Cap'n Uma? Are we bound to set sail on the journey of the LIFETIME? or are we still waiting for more crew to join the fray.

_INTO THE JAWS OF THE BEAST I SAY_

xXRubyDarkWolfXx
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:58 pm

Well what we were trying to do is wait for all of Chasseur de tresor characters to be completed, seeing as there is only one left we may be starting within the next couple days, but I will be discussing it with Claw before I give a definite answer.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby claw on Sun Jan 24, 2016 8:15 am

That be Major Claw to ye!

But in all seriousness the only one we're really waiting for is The Mercenary. Though right now the character that's been submitted is very barebones and the writer hasn't been on for a few days so I don't know what's going on there.

claw
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 12:43 pm

Alright I got the first post up for Artemis! Chasseur de tresor is free to post at their earliest convenience, as for Team Val Royeaux, I will be doing my first Augustin post later today so do not fret.

The only thing I really want to stress if watching your locations. Since we have two different teams roleplaying keeping the posts organized would be ideal. I personally suggest inside of posting from the posting tab to go to the places tab instead and clicking the location you need to be in. That ensures you won't post to the wrong place.

With that said, I look forward to roleplaying with everyone.

P.S. The Mercenary role has been reopened due to incompletion of the character sheet. If anyone is interested please let me know, if no one is I will be searching for people.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:53 pm

If no one claims the Mercenary, would it be a possibility for my character to be recruited in this position? If not, best of luck on your search! My character should be up sometime today or very early tomorrow.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:56 pm

Yeah the merc position is reserved for you now !

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby BurningDark on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:40 pm

Awesome!I'll have her up today, if nothing comes up.

BurningDark
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PyroBug on Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:16 pm

Sorry about the short post, made that on my phone >.<

PyroBug
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby umademeink96 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 11:23 am

Yo, the Merc position is reopened again.

Will we ever fill this position, the world may never know.

umademeink96
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!