Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Behind Closed Doors

Behind Closed Doors

a part of “Behind Closed Doors”, a fictional universe by TheGypsyQueen_13.

When you spend so long being perfect sometimes you forget about the skeletons in your closet .

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Behind Closed Doors”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Behind Closed Doors

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:17 pm

Eh could be worse :P

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lottie
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Fri Jan 22, 2016 1:46 pm

Thats very true!
Of all those in the world, she was the only one who knew what regret is; and love...Image

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:00 pm

I try my best to make it a great crush. :D
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:04 pm

Well @Uchi
Gratz! You have a fan club already ^^

Lottie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri Jan 22, 2016 5:54 pm

So what happened between Jack and Alyssa?

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:52 am

yeah I want to know that too?
also I'll have a post up by the end of the day, I have a sick pup and a snow storm on my hands but I've got a lot of ideas!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:46 am

Nothing major. I've been on my mobile so posting in the OOC has been, not easy.

It's now in her personality part of her character sheet. Alyssa has just had what seems like 6 months of PMT since her mum left, chain watching desperate housewifes in jogging bottoms, bursting into tears, being angry. She's had a normal reaction to her family seperating but she is no longer chronically sad.
Because lets be honest it would be no fun to have a party pooper so early on o.0

@gypsy
Snow?! I'm jealous! But take care!

Lottie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:00 pm

Yeah lots of snow and sick puppies, no fun

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie on Sun Jan 24, 2016 4:08 pm

Awww D: what types of puppies do you have?

Lottie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 5:40 pm

I have a Beagle who isn't really a puppy, he is 2 but he is my baby, and a Husky mix, she is my puppy.

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:40 am

Aww that's adorable, and I get it both of mine are 2 and 3 but will forever be my puppies in my eyes. They are tiny though!
I've always wanted a husky, even a mix :3

Lottie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:42 am

Dont forget to make the beach a new place.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:23 pm

Sorry for my delay guys, I will post soon. I just have a crazy week ahead and I was hit with a brutal migraine yesterday, I'm hoping to find time in the next couple days.
XViolet7

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Alrighty guys, the beach has been made!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:49 pm

@Xviolet7 whats up with the posting?

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:53 pm

Hey guys! Sorry for the hold up I've had a hell of a week and another RP was taking up all the writing time I had, which was quite little. Just submitted a post, I should be able to post more often now was just yea, let me just say that migraines and fourth year university is absolutely exhausting.

XViolet7
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Arc Warden Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheGypsyQueen_13 on Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:59 pm

I hope you feel better, and take your time, school is more important!

TheGypsyQueen_13
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:21 am

Oh okay that makes sense. It just when I get into a RP that im doing, i really get into it and want to play this character that I have created.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lottie on Sat Jan 30, 2016 1:19 pm

@y'all
Hey whats going on with posting? I'm very confussed.

@XViolet7
Take care! I understand uni is a pain :(

Edit:
If it helps to get people on track (if i am not the only one lost right now) I think we're just waiting on this shopping. We can assume we had an ace montage and moved to the beach for a part? Or we can play it through?

Lottie
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XViolet7 on Mon Feb 01, 2016 12:26 pm

I'm feeling great guys thanks for the love!

Also,I thought we were just going to the beach lol and doing the party.

XViolet7
Member for 10 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!