Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Underground || Chika”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

The Underground || Chika

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:38 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "The Underground || Chika"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Wubba lubba dub dub!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

opossum666
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: The Underground || Chika

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Jan 25, 2016 6:35 pm

This looks interesting, I would love to join.
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:25 pm

That's great! Do you have a face claim in mind?

opossum666
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:13 pm

I'm still thinking wether or not to be male or female but my two face claims would either be:

Pistola from Creepy Pasta-female
Vigilante

Or

America from Hetalia-male
Janitor

Now time for my brain to decide...

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:44 pm

Hello! I'm interested in this roleplay, is it okay if I join?

ililumi.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:26 am

Of course! I'm glad people are showing interest.

opossum666
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:52 am

Hooray! I guess I'll start working on my character then

ililumi.
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Visual Appeal Tipworthy Streamwatcher Greeter Lifegiver Person of Interest Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:23 pm

er, hello again! I've got a question...
in the underground, what are things that characters can do? like, how nozomi is a spy/information gatherer?
just wondering...

ililumi.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:34 pm

They pretty much monitor the world. They're pretty much a spy organization, though most people are hackers who gather information from the outside world.

opossum666
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:39 pm

Darn, while I was creating my character I began thinking about my other character. Now I am back too wondering who to pick...Curses...

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:47 pm

If you want, you can play both...

opossum666
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Wed Jan 27, 2016 12:10 am

That's...a good idea. Just a small tweak in my characters bio and it would work out just fine. Yay, I don't have to spend a few days deciding.

*Edit*
Going to submit my W.I.P character. I fear that my progress will be lost if I don't so I will finish it soon.

*Update*
And I have finished one of my characters, hope he is good. Now to get to work on my other character.

*Update II*

I have finished both of my characters! Time to celebrate!

*Gets a pizza and soda*
Party!!!!!!
Last edited by Specmarine on Fri Jan 29, 2016 1:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:09 pm

so, i got my character up! i hope he's okay...i'm not too confident about his bio, i wasn't actually sure what to do for it, but maybe i'll come up with a better idea some other time...
also! when using the profile thing and the code, i'm not sure what was going on. There were a few spots that weren't working like they had for the other characters (picture wouldn't center, text wouldn't go to the side, text went too far to the side, etc...). I'm not entirely sure why it was doing that...I tried to fix it a couple times, and I recopied the profile several times and redid his information into the new one to make sure I hadn't accidentally deleted something or messed up something...er, yeah. I dunno, if you know why it's doing that, would you let me know? so maybe I could fix it or you could help me...
sorry DX

ililumi.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:10 am

I'll fix the code, just give me a few

opossum666
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby opossum666 on Fri Jan 29, 2016 9:14 am

It should work now.

opossum666
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Fri Jan 29, 2016 7:06 pm

Alright, thanks opossum! I'll try and fix his profile as soon as I can...

ililumi.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ililumi. on Tue Feb 02, 2016 10:00 am

Hi hi, just out of curiosity...have you tried posting this in the role players wanted page? I think if you did it would help get a lot more members... :0
Just wondering

ililumi.
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harute1440 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:15 am

Ummm.... not reallyr all that new but a returning role player wishing if it's not too late to join in..... if there are any female spots I would like to join..... or if there is none I don't mind a male character but this seems to be the only role play that fancied me so I really hope I could join....

harute1440
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harute1440 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 8:44 am

Oh also I harute1440 is residing in korea so if I post in un regular times my apologies.... and just in case I am allowed to join..... how serious do we use the Japanese names??? I for one is a pretty fluent speaker of Japanese so when I choose a name in Japanese I choose one like what my character's real Japanese name would mean.... but if we are not I'm just gonna choose something random and throw the one I have out the window so...lol

harute1440
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Thu Feb 04, 2016 11:28 am

I would like to welcome you back to roleplay harute! Hope you have a fun and random ti---*gets hit by a tank*

Specmarine
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!