Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “The Underground || Chika”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: The Underground || Chika

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkOrbStories on Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:42 pm

If you guys don't mind I would also like to join this RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

DarkOrbStories
Member for 8 years
Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harute1440 on Thu Feb 04, 2016 5:37 pm

Oh great.... I shall get to making my character but it might take me some time.... I'll try to have it done by today.... or whatever date it is there...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

harute1440
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harute1440 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 12:07 am

ummm.... a question for the GM.... do you mind if I take a field agent work for the Underground??? Maybe someone who recruits people to foin the Underground or who does the heavy lifting where there needs to be in the hacking thing???? Not to sure how I would make a hacker so... thanks!!! And have a fantastic day me comrads.....

harute1440
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harute1440 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 1:33 am

also my character is up now but the thing is........ I don't think I understand how the Font Meme pic works......... Yeh...........lol.... Pm me if there is anything that needs be changed and hope the mentor kicking the bucket Ugway style from Kung fu Panda doesn't upset anyone..... Thanks!!!

harute1440
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkOrbStories on Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:01 am

As far as I know, the Font Meme pic thingy is just an image of your name in a 'special' font. Hahaha

I also finished my character. He is quite the shady one and you might assume that he is already part of Chika due to the way I set him up (He used to be part of the German 'underworld') but he isn't supposed to be part of the Japanese one yet. I hope that's alright for you! :D

DarkOrbStories
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harute1440 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:42 am

Oh.... by me not knowing what it is doesn't mean I don't know what it is.... I meant more along the lines of and here I quote... "How do you do that shit... how do you, how do you"...lol.... if anyone can help me on that that would be great....

harute1440
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkOrbStories on Fri Feb 05, 2016 9:45 am

I used this to make mine. http://fontmeme.com/text-generator/ Hope this helps! :D

DarkOrbStories
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harute1440 on Fri Feb 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Many thanks orb or the darkest shadows!!!!! I have finished my chracter and waiting for approval! !!! Looking forward to re join the roleplay society

harute1440
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:53 pm

Oh boy...I'm so exited for this to start! I am going to give this my all! I am so pumped!
Without the Dark, there can be no Light,
We have purpose
Without the Lie, there can be no Truth,
We have purpose
Without the War, there can be no Victory,
We have purpose
Without the Death, there can be no sacrifice,
We have purpose
Without the Hope there can be no Future,
We have purpose
Without the Loyalty there can be no one chapter,
We have purpose
Without the Emperor, there is nothing,...
And we would have no purpose

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby harute1440 on Sun Feb 07, 2016 8:50 pm

I would love to agree but sadly my chracter has not been aproved........ so I have one question for you......
Y U NO LIKE MY CHRACTER!!!!!
oh ... and also...... WHAT ARE THOSE!!!!

harute1440
Member for 8 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Specmarine on Mon Feb 08, 2016 12:09 am

I believe host is still here, he/she has been coming online. Maybe he/she doesn't know that more people have decided to join? Nevertheless we just have to hope at this point.

Specmarine
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist World Builder Person of Interest Property Buyer Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarkOrbStories on Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:43 am

Maybe he's just really busy right now. It happens to the best of us! Haha.

DarkOrbStories
Member for 8 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!