Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

She's Gone

She's Gone

a part of “She's Gone”, a fictional universe by SaxyLady15.

{Onexonexone)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “She's Gone”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: She's Gone

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:31 pm

I think ending with the hookup and Wendy finding out would be good- maybe Jean wouldn't see her, and is then confused why she won't talk to him afterwards?

Wendy's going to completely cut them off for a bit, but I think that if she heard of Ashleigh nearly dying, then she'd leave it all in the past. Especially if she ascends to superstardom and gets herself a new bit of man-candy. Is she going to get sick before or after she has the baby?
those who do not believe in magic will never find it.

nominate a universe for universe of the month!
new to RPG or looking to help people who are? check out asphodel!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:49 pm

I was thinking maybe she could just have a stroke. Since her body will be so stressed with just having the baby, and it's all a huge secret, so more than likely we'll have to skip a little. Because i have no idea how she'll hide pregnancy without cutting off contact with Jean and Wendy, whom will probably cut it off with her.

@Scar - Maybe Jean can even re-think it, and try to get back with Wendy. Then, realize after Ashleigh comes forward or something.

But yes, she'll probably be declining in health for a month or so before the baby, and then right after the birth, maybe they could have like a big concert, considering this is like two years in the future and they'll be big, and she has a stroke on stage or something, and it can go viral, and that's how Wendy finds out?

Oh, and another thing. We started two years before the death and baby stuff was supposed to happen. So, when we get closer, do you guys just want to assume they all kinda quit talking for whatever amount of time is left until then, or should we play a little before that particular event in time, or how you guys want to do this?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:42 am

Well, there's no doubt about Wendy cutting them both off. I think that the viral video would be a brilliant way for her to find out, especially because superstardom would have taken them both in opposite directions, and she'll also be insanely busy. I'd like to see the interactions if Jean and Wendy haven't spoken since "the incident", especially if Wendy's love life has kicked off once again.

I'd be good for skipping two years. LIke I said, if that was the first time that any of them had spoken, it would be interesting to see, and I'm not entirely sure what events we could see before that. But if either of you two have any ideas, I'd be completely open to hearing them!

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal World Builder Greeter Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:09 pm

I'd be fine with skipping that long. Obviously, Jean would still be around Ashleigh for their tour, and if there's any chance of it being his kid, he'd also have to be involved with her during that time skip...so would he and Ashleigh become a thing, or would they be more on and off as they tour and become famous after Wendy breaks off from them?

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Mon Jan 11, 2016 10:40 pm

I'd like to think they'd start as an on and off kinda thing perhaps during the skip, but then right before she dies, they'd be like all in or nothing kinda thing, maybe?

xxxxxx

So, if you guys are in for it, do I need to go ahead and write the post to fill in what Ashleigh's done for the past two years after we do this party?

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby partially-stars on Tue Jan 12, 2016 6:08 pm

Sounds good to me! :D I better start thinking about what's gone down with Wendy.

partially-stars
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Scarlet Loup on Mon Jan 18, 2016 7:02 pm

I swear I'm still alive! I've been bogged down with directing my school's play and filling out scholarships, so I haven't really had much time to post. If everything works out though, I'll be able to whip something up tonight or tomorrow in between studying for midterms!

Scarlet Loup
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaxyLady15 on Sat Feb 20, 2016 12:32 pm

Where'd you guys go?? We were just getting to the good part! :(

SaxyLady15
Member for 10 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!