Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Time Keepers: Chapter 1

a part of “Time Keepers: Chapter 1”, a fictional universe by Ketsueki Tora.

Three people are chosen to protect the past, present, and future. Will they prevail in their mission? Or will they fail, creating a literal hell on Earth? Only Time will tell.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Time Keepers: Chapter 1”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Fri Jan 15, 2016 6:15 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Time Keepers: Chapter 1"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
Multiple side roles open.
Will you be a best friend? A love interest? A rival? A villain? The one who unsuspectingly saves the universe in place of our main cast? Who knows what your character could become? So...
Check it out!

roleplay/time-keepers-chapter-1

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Time Keepers: Chapter 1

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Jan 15, 2016 9:31 pm

Hello. I'm interested in joining the rp for a number of reasons after having read the front page. I'll be working on a submission for the Keeper of The Present. He should be finished by today or tomorrow at the latest.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Fri Jan 15, 2016 10:06 pm

Alright. Thanks for your interest :) I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with! xD

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Jan 17, 2016 12:11 am

I'll need another day to finish him. I said I'd have him done and he's mostly done but unfortunately due to an upcoming schedule I'll need tomorrow to finish him completely. He shall be done by then, no later.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sun Jan 17, 2016 3:46 pm

You seriously created one of my very favorite types of characters. His likes, his darker humor, personality and such. . . and I love how his power works! 100% accepted.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Sun Jan 17, 2016 5:55 pm

Excellent. I'm glad you like him. I do look forward to seeing what else comes and of course the start of the rp itself.

Zalgo
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Sun Feb 07, 2016 1:51 pm

Okay. I'm gonna post again in the roleplayers wanted thread. I apologize for the wait, Zalgo.

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yoshimirobotbattle on Mon Feb 08, 2016 2:02 pm

I've submitted a CS, I look forward to hearing from you!

yoshimirobotbattle
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ketsueki Tora on Tue Feb 09, 2016 12:10 pm

Alright! So we have the 3 players for the main cast :))
I guess that means we can start looking at the story, and also that I should start working on the opening post. I'm interested to see where this will go ^-^

Ketsueki Tora
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yoshimirobotbattle on Sun Feb 21, 2016 1:25 pm

Any updates on this?

yoshimirobotbattle
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!