Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

War in Cedia

War in Cedia

a part of “War in Cedia”, a fictional universe by VitaminHeart.

When a King orders all magic to be destroyed, the people turn to an ancient tree and a druid's vision.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “War in Cedia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

War in Cedia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jan 24, 2016 6:01 pm

"War in Cedia"

Welcome to the War in Cedia OOC thread, any questions, put them here!
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Re: War in Cedia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿) on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:15 pm

Hey there VH.
I'd love to reserve the role of second in command to the rebel leader. I know I'd wanna make it a female who's a mythical creature but I'm not sure of a FC yet. However I can have one selected, and turn in my CS, tomorrow. =)
宁做有瑕玉不做无暇石。。。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jan 24, 2016 7:35 pm

Sounds great!

Look for ward to seeing it. Will drop a reserve on the role for you.

Note to all actually, a few of the reserves are provisional as some RPers are interested but still settling on their ideas, so if you're desperate for a role that's occupied, do say so.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RPGNerdette on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:42 pm

I would like to reserve the Archmage please. :)

RPGNerdette
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jan 24, 2016 9:55 pm

Reserved for you! =)

Looks like I better add a few more spots.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RacoonMoon() on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:06 pm

Hey Vitamin,
May I reserve an armed rebel. That's the technical role although I' thinking of making him more of a mythical creature vigilante loosely aligned with the rebels.

(P.S. look forward to being in one of your roleplays again. :) )
You know after I write something I try to reread it every time to see if i'm satisfied. That is when I think man what the heck did I write. Afterwards I suck it up and click submit thinking...

How bad could I possibly be?

RacoonMoon()
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Sun Jan 24, 2016 10:45 pm

Role is yours. =)

Good to see you again!

And that's fine, the roles are just kind of loose and I encourage people to come up with their own ideas.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Mon Jan 25, 2016 1:19 am

This RP sounds like it's gonna be awesome! Could I make up a character for a forest-dweller with some magical abilities? How much info would you like before I submit a character, or should I just go ahead and do that if you give me the say-so?

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Mon Jan 25, 2016 2:22 am

Hi there! So I'm thinking of reserving the Amnesiac, though I have a few questions. Is there anything specific about her that you'd want me to add? Also is she a magic user? If all else fails I may want to make a druid or something, but the Amnesiac intrigues me haha.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:45 am

Jeggy - That sound fine,. Powers and such are covered in the profile so if you submit that I can always let you know if there's anything that need tweaking. =)

SarcasticZombie - The role's open if you want it! Happy to reserve it for you. And in this case you can decide whether the character has powers or not. A bit of a blank slate at this point.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SarcasticZombie on Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:20 am

Alright then please reserve the Amnesiac for me ^_^! I'll try and have her character sheet up tonight, no later than tomorrow.

SarcasticZombie
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:55 pm

Awesome, look forward to seeing it.

Loving the characters so far everybody!

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cookiiie on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:27 am

Is there any possibility of me being able to reserve a prisoner from the court? Thanks if so!

Cookiiie
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:45 am

You most definitely can, go ahead. :D

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿) on Tue Jan 26, 2016 1:52 pm

Can't wait to start this RP, it's going to be a ton of fun!! xD

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:32 pm

Hope to get a first post up tonight! :D

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Wed Jan 27, 2016 4:16 am

K, so, first post is up. I think there are still one or two sheets still to come in, but the rest of your are good to go. =)

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿) on Thu Jan 28, 2016 6:36 pm

Woo, got my first post up! Look forward to reading more post from everyone <3

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby (✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿) on Thu Feb 18, 2016 8:43 pm

Hey, i just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still here, and I will be posting this weekend!!!

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Jeggy on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Hi, I'm really sorry for dropping off the face of the internet for, like, a week. School has totally been whipping my ass.

On another note, I was thinking Cleo would bring Drake to one of the druids or the Mother. So, @VitaminHeart, @MissEcho, @scoundrelboots ?
If anyone in particular wants to jump into our exchange, please tell us where your character will be so we know where to find them when we get back to the Grove! (@scound and co., I know you guys are still in the Mother's HQ)

Jeggy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!