Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

If l Should Tumble.

If I Should Tumble {Reboot}

a part of “If l Should Tumble.”, a fictional universe by chanelindistress.

{Reboot} ...if I should fall, would anyone hear me screaming behind these castle walls? {Accepting Male + Female roles}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “If l Should Tumble.”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

If I Should Tumble {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "If I Should Tumble {Reboot}"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

I'd LOVE to reserve Asami. Dialogue color = red, dream career = dancer or ice skater. <3 <3
I'm probably going to change the faceclaim but I most definitely believe in ethnic diversity and will stick with another Asian faceclaim if i change it.
宁做有瑕玉不做无暇石。。。

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest Promethean

Re: If I Should Tumble {Reboot}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:00 pm

@Girl; Yay! Another Girl production! :)

I'd like to reserve the face claim Joe Jonas, if I may do so, please. He's dialogue color will be #26afff and my dream career was to perform on Broadway. Still young enough to make that dream into a reality. :)

But thanks in advance.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:15 pm

Can I reserve the bodyguard? Have a cs in a few days

chevin11
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:24 pm

@chevin11 -- read the rules, please.

@Dumisa -- I actually have something else in the works, but I needed this placeholder. Reserved ;D

[b](✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿) -- Never had enough balance to be a skater, so you're obvi already awesome and better than me :D Reserved!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Tipworthy Person of Interest Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:37 pm

@Girl; Ooh. Well, you know I'm down for whatever you do. :)

Thanks for the reservation.

Dumisa
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emptymarshes on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:42 pm

Hellllloooo ^.^

I was wondering if I could reserve the Back-Up Dancer, with the face claim Eddie Redmayne?

His dialogue color would be #009acd, and my dream career was to be a Pediatric Oncologist... Still is XD.

This looks amazing, by the way!

emptymarshes
Member for 8 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby katyisaladybug on Sun Feb 21, 2016 8:47 pm

Hoy! May I reserve Candice Patton please? I think her font color will be #198E02, and I'd also like to have her be transgender, if that's okay with you.

When I was a kid, I wanted to be a princess, and then a dolphin trainer, and then after watching Indiana Jones, an archaeologist. That's right: I wanted to run away from boulders and melt Nazis' faces off just like him. :)

katyisaladybug
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:19 pm

Hey!!

@katyisaladybug -- yaaaaaaasss Indiana Jones!! Reserved!! And I'm totally down with being transgender, give me the complication!! :D

emptymarshes -- See...you had mature goals. I love it and thanks!! Reserved!

Dumisa -- Heehee ;D

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:18 pm

Dialogue color= Black Because I suck at doing bbcode
Dream Job= Special Ops. I love being a soldier but I just want to take it to the next level, new challenge

chevin11
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Sun Feb 21, 2016 10:57 pm

Hi, I wanted to reserve the photographer, if that's okay.
When I was little I wanted to be a robotic engineer, then it shifted to computer hardware tech.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:15 pm

Oh and dialogue color is #0066CD Just because it worked when I punched in those numbers.

Juilii
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Sun Feb 21, 2016 11:28 pm

@Juilii -- Reserved!!

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imaveronica on Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:04 am

Hey could I reserve Girl 1?!
Dialogue color would be #FF3333 and as a child I longed to be a zoo keeper, things have changed since then but it was totally my dream XD

Imaveronica
Member for 9 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juilii on Mon Feb 22, 2016 1:19 am

Hurray! I will post a more complete skelly soon :D

Juilii
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chanelindistress on Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:36 pm

Go ahead!! You're reserved

chanelindistress
Member for 10 years

Girl2Fine2 wrote:
[b](✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿) -- Never had enough balance to be a skater, so you're obvi already awesome and better than me :D Reserved!!

Hehe!! I actually found that being good at rollerblading made ice skating even easier to learn. I remember going to the ice rink for the first time as a kid with my friends and they all took longer to pick it up than me, but I had been rollerblading for years before that point and I think that helped me! So, try rollerblading first if ya wanna hit the ice!!! -hi5 <3

Anywhoooo, SUBMITTED MY CS - yay!!!
My faceclaim change is the lovely Hieu!:

(✿◕‿◕)⇢*丑小鸭*⇠(◠‿◠✿)
Member for 8 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest Promethean

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dumisa on Mon Feb 22, 2016 9:30 pm

@Girl; Chris is done and I hope you like him. :)

Dumisa
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:34 am

Almost done, just working on code stuff now

chevin11
Member for 8 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby chevin11 on Tue Feb 23, 2016 11:56 am

chevin11
Member for 8 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!